Room reservations should be made directly with the Arizona Biltmore by calling 602/955-6600 or online at www.nmhc.org/goto/SHC12Biltmore. NMHC has set aside a block of rooms at the group rate of $229 single/double occupancy per night (plus applicable taxes) for meeting attendees, with a cut-off date of Friday, September 14. Please specify that you will be attending the NMHC Student Housing Conference when speaking to the reservations agent to receive the group rate.
We anticipate selling out our entire room block at the group rate at the Arizona Biltmore. If you are unable to secure a hotel reservation there, please place yourself on the hotel's wait list and, as a precaution, make alternate hotel reservations. As rooms at the Biltmore are made available to NMHC, we will work from the hotel's wait list of guests requesting a room.
If your plans change and you need to cancel your reservation there, please contact Melissa Rowan, NMHC Meetings Coordinator, directly at 202/974-2372 or firstname.lastname@example.org before canceling with the hotel so she may reassign your room to another NMHC member on the hotel's wait list, if needed.
GROUND TRANSPORTATION/CAR RENTALS
The Arizona Biltmore is located at 2400 East Missouri Avenue in Phoenix, AZ, approximately 8 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Those arriving by air have the following alternatives for ground transportation:
A taxi between the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and the hotel will cost approximately $18 each way and takes about 25 minutes, depending on traffic.
- An alternative to taxi service is the SuperShuttle. It is a shared ride service and may make multiple stops. From the airport, the cost is $14 per person one way. Super Shuttle also offers ExecuCar, which is a private-sedan service, with rates starting at $33 one way for up to four people. Contact the company online or at 800/258-3826 for hours of service or to make a reservation.
NMHC has contracted with Hertz for discounted car rental rates. Reservations can be made by calling the Hertz Meeting Sales Desk at 800/654-2240 or online at www.hertz.com. To receive NMHC’s special meeting rates, request CV #011F0111.
Please contact Deanita Holland at email@example.com should you have questions regarding travel or hotel information. Please call the NMHC office at 202/974-2300 for all other questions.
- General Meeting Information
- Hotel/Travel Information
- Presentations/ Materials
- 2012 Subgroup Private Events
- Exhibitor Request Form
- 2012 Sponsorship Opportunities
- 2012 Exhibitor Floor Plan/Booth Assignments
- 2011 Attending Companies and Exhibitors
- 2012 Student Housing Conference Brochure
- 2012 NMHC Student Housing Conference Putting Contest