Pre-Registration is Now Closed. On-Site Registration is Available. See Below for Details.
NMHC’s Apartment Operations and Technology Conference & Exposition (OpTech) registration is open to NMHC members and non-members. Conference attendance fees or waivers do not include hotel room charges. Attendance will be limited to encourage high-level peer-to-peer exchange.
ALL MEMBER FIRMS: (Note: Early bird rates end October 12)
- NMHC Executive Committee Members: receive three (3) complimentary registrations and may register additional representatives for a fee of $600 each until October 12 and $800 thereafter;
- NMHC Board of Directors Members: receive one (1) complimentary registration and may register additional representatives for a fee of $600 each until October 12 and $800 thereafter;
- NMHC Advisory Committee and Associate Members: may register representatives for a fee of $600 each until October 12 and $800 thereafter.
NON-MEMBERS: (Note: Early bird registration rate ends October 12)
- Non-Members: may register up to six (6) representatives for a fee of $1,200 each until October 12 and $1,400 thereafter.
SPONSORS AND EXHIBITORS:
- 2012 Chairman’s Circle ($50,000 or more): receive four (4) additional complimentary registrations;
- PAC Elite: receive four (4) additional complimentary registrations;
- 2012 Friends of the Council ($25,000 to $49,999): receive two (2) additional complimentary registrations;
- Major Sponsors ($10,000 to $24,999): receive two (2) additional complimentary registrations;
- General Sponsors (less than $10,000): receive one (1) additional complimentary registration;
- Exhibitors: receive three (3) additional complimentary registrations per 10' x 10' exhibit space. Booth “set-up and dismantle” personnel are not required to register, provided they are not attending the conference. Note: Regardless of booth confirmation, exhibitors are required to register their booth personnel in order to receive badges for entry onto the exhibit floor.
MEETING REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
Meeting cancellations must be sent in writing to NMHC. Written requests for meeting cancellation refunds prior to ten (10) business days before the start of the meeting are entitled to a full refund, minus a processing fee of $250. No meeting cancellation refunds will be granted within ten (10) business days prior to meeting commencement.
Registrations received after November 2 (including on-site registrations) may result in your name and company being excluded from the printed registration list. On-site registration will open at noon on Monday, November 12 at the Hyatt Regency Dallas.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the following:
- Registration: NMHC's Membership Department at 202/974-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel Information: Melissa Rowan at 202/974-2372 or email@example.com
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Julie Stalknecht at 202/974-2363 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibits: Jennifer Angebranndt at 202/974-2318 or email@example.com
- General Meeting Information
- Hotel/Travel Information
- Presentations/ Materials
- 2012 Subgroup Private Events
- 2012 Exhibit Booth Request Form
- 2012 NMHC Sponsorship Opportunities
- 2012 Exhibitor Floor Plan/Booth Assignments
- 2011 Attending & Exhibiting Companies
- 2012 OpTech Brochure