Room reservations should be made directly with the Hyatt Regency Dallas by calling 888/421-1442 and asking for the NMHC group rate. Reservations can also be made online at https://resweb.passkey.com/go/NMHC2012. NMHC has set aside a block of rooms for meeting attendees, with a cut-off date of Tuesday, October 23. The group rate is $159 single/$179 double occupancy per night (plus applicable taxes).
Currently the Hyatt is sold out of rooms on some nights. As an alternative, the Omni Dallas Hotel is located at 555 S. Lamar, Dallas, TX (two blocks from the Hyatt) and currently has rooms available. You can make reservations with the Omni by calling 800.843.6664. When speaking to the reservations agent, please mention that you are with the National Multi Housing Council.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NMHC has received reports that sleeping room wholesalers have been contacting some exhibitors/attendees offering great deals on hotels for the 2012 NMHC (OpTech) Apartment Operations and Technology Conference & Exposition. While it is not illegal for a travel firm or booking agent to solicit potential customers, it can be difficult to determine the legitimacy of offers from these organizations. Those who opt for alternatives to the NMHC negotiated rates may find themselves at risk. NMHC reminds its attendees/exhibitors that we have no affiliation with any of these room brokers.
GROUND TRANSPORTATION/CAR RENTALS
The Hyatt Regency Dallas is located at 300 Reunion Boulevard, approximately 22 miles from Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport and approximately 8 miles from Dallas Love Field Airport. For those of you arriving by air, you have the following alternatives for ground transportation:
- A taxi from Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport will cost $45-$50 each way and will take approximately 25 minutes, depending on traffic. Taxi service can be found curbside on the upper levels of Terminals A, B, C and E and on the lower level of Terminal D. A taxi from Dallas Love Field Airport costs $25-$30 each way and will take approximately 15 minutes, depending on traffic.
- An alternative to taxi service is SuperShuttle, a shared ride service that may make multiple stops. The cost is $17 each way. For more information or to make a reservation, call 800/258-3826 or visit the SuperShuttle web site.
- NMHC has contracted with Hertz for discounted car rental rates, which we have found are typically better than the rates other programs offer. Reservations can be made by calling the Hertz Meeting Sales Desk at 800/654-2240 or online at www.hertz.com. To receive NMHC’s special rates, please request CV#011F0114. Please note, parking fees at the Hyatt Regency Dallas are currently $10 for on-site self-parking and $24 for valet parking.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the following:
- Registration: NMHC's Membership Department at 202/974-2300 or email@example.com
- Hotel Information: Melissa Rowan at 202/974-2372 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Julie Stalknecht at 202/974-2363 or email@example.com
- Exhibits: Jennifer Angebranndt at 202/974-2318 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Meeting Information
- Hotel/Travel Information
- Presentations/ Materials
- 2012 Subgroup Private Events
- 2012 Exhibit Booth Request Form
- 2012 NMHC Sponsorship Opportunities
- 2012 Exhibitor Floor Plan/Booth Assignments
- 2011 Attending & Exhibiting Companies
- 2012 OpTech Brochure