Pre-Registration is Now Closed. On-Site Registration is Available. See Below for Details.
NMHC’s Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference is open to NMHC members and non-members.
Below is the list of complimentary registrations per membership and sponsorship category for the NMHC Annual Meeting. Conference attendance fees or waivers do not include hotel room charges. All attendees must register for the meeting and receive a meeting registration confirmation code in order to request a hotel room reservation.
NMHC Executive Committee Members: receive three (3) complimentary registrations and may register additional representatives for a fee of $600 each
- NMHC Board of Directors Members: receive one (1) complimentary registration and may register additional representatives for a fee of $600 each
- NMHC Advisory Committee and Associate Members: may register representatives for a fee of $600 each
- 2013 Chairman's Circle Sponsors ($50,000 or more): receive four (4) complimentary registrations
- 2013 Friends of the Council Sponsors ($25,000 to $49,999): receive two (2) complimentary registrations
- 2013 Major Sponsors ($10,000 to $24,999): receive two (2) complimentary registrations
- 2013 General Sponsors (less than $10,000): receive one (1) complimentary registration
- Non-Members: may register representatives for a fee of $1,200 each
Registration is contingent upon membership dues being current. After January 10 registrations will be accepted with an additional fee of $200.
Please note: You must be registered and 21 years of age or older to attend the conference events.
Meeting Cancellation Policy
Meeting cancellations must be sent in writing to NMHC. Written requests for meeting cancellation refunds received by December 14 are entitled to a full refund, minus a processing fee of $250. No meeting cancellation refunds will be granted after December 14.
Registrations, including on-site registrations, will be accepted after January 10, 2013 with an additional fee of $200. On-site registration will open on Monday, January 21 at La Quinta Resort & Club.
To accommodate the large number of registrants, on-site registration for the NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference will be open from 3:00 to 7:00 PM on Monday, January 21.
Please be advised that the members-only 2013 NMHC Annual Meeting will be held on January 22-24 immediately following, but independent of, the 2013 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference. Separate registration is required for each meeting.
If you have questions regarding registration, email the NMHC Membership Department at email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding hotel reservations, email Amy Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding sponsorship, email Julie Stalknecht at email@example.com.