2013 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference — General Meeting Information
|Add to Calendar|
|NMHC's 2014 Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference will be held on January 21, 2014 at the Boca Ration Resort & Club in Boca Raton, Florida. Registration will open in July.
Two Meetings Under One Roof!
Don’t miss the 2013 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference preceding the Annual Meeting. The conference will be an entire day of trends, statistics and powerful business insight into what lies ahead in 2013 for the economy and our industry. This meeting is open to members and non-members and requires separate registration from the Annual Meeting.
Topics will include:
- Economic and Apartment Market Trends
- Creating Communities: New Development and Redevelopment Opportunities
- Student Housing: Any Bumps Ahead in This Strong Sector?
- Capital Markets and Transactions
- The Partnership with Municipalities - Finding Common Ground in Apartment Development
- Apartment Markets Around the Country
The NMHC Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of the year where NMHC members come together to network with their colleagues. The 2013 meeting will include informative sessions led by industry leaders; insight into what is happening on Capitol Hill, strategies for success in changing times, and fun-filled social events. Click here to view the 2013 NMHC Annual Meeting Agenda At-A-Glance. Open to members only. Interested in becoming an NMHC member? Click here.
|Monday, January 21|
|3:00 - 7:00 PM||Registration|
|Tuesday, January 22|
|7:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Registration
|7:00 - 8:00 AM||Continental Breakfast|
|8:00 - 9:15 AM||Economic and Apartment Market Trends|
|9:15 - 10:15 AM||Creating Communities: New Development and
|10:15 - 11:00 AM||Student Housing: Any Bumps Ahead in This
|11:00 AM - Noon||Capital Markets and Transactions|
|Noon - 1:00 PM||Lunch|
|1:00 - 1:45 PM||The Partnership with Municipalities - Finding Common Ground
in Apartment Development
|1:45 - 3:00 PM||Apartment Markets Around the Country|
|3:00 PM||Conference Adjourns|
Note: Agenda is subject to change.
Please be aware that photos may be taken at the meeting and posted online.
All attendees must first register for the meeting and receive a meeting registration confirmation code in order to reserve a hotel room. NMHC members must be in good standing in order to register at the member rate and to request a hotel reservation.
Below is the list of complimentary registrations per company membership and sponsorship category for the 2013 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference. Click here to view the Meeting Registration Benefits grid.
- NMHC Executive Committee Members: receive three (3) complimentary registrations and may register additional representatives for a fee of $600 each
- NMHC Board of Directors Members: receive one (1) complimentary registration and may register additional representatives for a fee of $600 each
- NMHC Advisory Committee and Associate Members: may register representatives for a fee of $600 each
- 2013 Chairman's Circle Sponsors ($50,000 or more): receive four (4) complimentary registrations
- 2013 Friends of the Council Sponsors ($25,000 to $49,999): receive two (2) complimentary registrations
- 2013 Major Sponsors ($10,000 to $24,999): receive two (2) complimentary registrations
- 2013 General Sponsors (less than $10,000): receive one (1) complimentary registration
- Non-Members: may register representatives for a fee of $1,200 each
Please be advised that the members-only 2013 NMHC Annual Meeting will be held on January 22-24, immediately after, but independent of, the 2013 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference. Separate registration is required for each meeting. You must be registered and 21 years of age or older to attend the conference events.
Click here to register for the 2013 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference.
Click here to register for the 2013 NMHC Annual Meeting.
Click here for more information regarding travel and hotel.
Join the conversation by using the #NMHCASC hash tag.