NMHC's Annual Meeting is open to NMHC members only. Conference attendance fees or waivers do not include hotel room charges. All members must register and receive a registration confirmation code to enable the release of a sleeping room.
Below is the list of complimentary registrations per company membership and sponsorship category along with the number of total attendees permitted per company membership for the NMHC Annual Meeting. Click here to view the Meeting Registration Benefits grid.
NMHC Executive Committee Members: receive three (3) complimentary registrations and may register up to one (1) additional representative for a fee of $700
- NMHC Board of Directors Members: receive three (3) complimentary registrations and may register up to one (1) additional representative for a fee of $700
- NMHC Advisory Committee Members: receive two (2) complimentary registrations and may register up to one (1) additional representative for a fee of $700
- NMHC Associate Members: may register up to two (2) representatives for a fee of $700 each
- 2013 Chairman's Circle Sponsors ($50,000 or more): receive four (4) additional complimentary registrations
- 2013 Friends of The Council Sponsors ($25,000 or $49,999): receive two (2) additional complimentary registrations
- 2013 Major Sponsors ($10,000 to $24,999): receive two (2) additional complimentary registrations
- 2013 General Sponsors (less than $10,000): receive one (1) additional complimentary registration
- Non-Members: not permitted to attend, not even as guests of member firms.
Registration is contingent upon membership dues being current. After January 10 registrations will be accepted with an additional fee of $200.
Please note: You must be registered and 21 years of age or older to attend the Annual Meeting events.
EMERGING LEADERS REGISTRATION OPTION
NMHC has created a special "Emerging Leaders" registration to allow the first 350 NMHC member firms that apply to send one (1) additional person to a limited number of events at the NMHC Annual Meeting.
To qualify for this special $300 registration, attendees must be under 40 years of age and have at least five years of industry experience. Each NMHC member firm is limited to ONE (1) Emerging Leaders Registration.
MEETING CANCELLATION POLICY
Meeting cancellations must be sent in writing to NMHC. Written requests for meeting cancellation refunds received by December 14 are entitled to a full refund, minus a processing fee of $250. No meeting cancellation refunds will be granted after December 14.
Registrations, including on-site registrations, will be accepted after January 10 with an additional fee of $200.
On-site registration will open on Monday, January 21 at 3:00 PM, at La Quinta Resort & Club.
Please note: Registrations received after January 10 may result in your name and company name being excluded from the printed attendee list.
Please be advised that the 2013 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference will be held on Tuesday, January 22, immediately prior to, but independently of, the 2013 NMHC Annual Meeting. Separate registration is required for each meeting.
If you have questions regarding registration, email the NMHC Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding hotel reservations, email Amy Miller at email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding sponsorship, email Julie Stalknecht at firstname.lastname@example.org.