Pre-Registration is Now Closed. On-Site Registration is Available. See Below for Details.
NMHC’s Research Forum is open to NMHC members only. Forum attendance fees or waiver do not include hotel room charges. All firms are requested to limit their presence to six (6) attendees to encourage high-level peer exchange. The registration policy is as follows:
- NMHC Executive Committee Members: receive three (3) complimentary registrations and may register up to three (3) additional representatives for a fee of $600 each;
- NMHC Board of Directors Members: receive one (1) complimentary registration and may register up to five (5) additional representatives for a fee of $600 each;
- NMHC Advisory Committee and Associate Members: may register up to six (6) representatives for a fee of $600 each;
- 2012 Chairman’s Circle Sponsors ($50,000 or more): receive four (4) additional complimentary registrations;
- 2012 Friends of the Council Sponsors ($25,000 - $49,999): receive two (2) additional complimentary registrations;
- Overall Sponsors ($2,500): receive one (1) additional complimentary registration
Registration is contingent upon membership dues being current.
Meeting Cancellation Policy
Meeting cancellations must be sent in writing to NMHC. Written requests received prior to ten (10) business days before the start of the meeting are entitled to a full refund, minus a processing fee of $250. No meeting cancellation refunds will be granted within ten (10) business days prior to meeting commencement.
Registrations received after March 20 (including on-site registrations) will incur an additional fee of $200 and may result in your name and company being excluded from the printed registration list.
Please pre-register by March 19. Space is limited. On-site registration will open on March 28 at the NMHC registration desk at the Renaissance Hotel.
Please note that the 2012 NMHC Human Resources Forum will be held concurrently with, but independently of, the Research Forum. Separate registration will be required for each forum.
Please contact the NMHC Membership Department at 202/974-2300 should you have any questions regarding registration.