This week, NMHC and NAA sent comment letters in relationship to two in-depth House Subcommittee hearings on the National Flood Insurance Program.
- Shutdown Avoided: Flood Insurance Program Extended, Real Estate Industry Supports Assisted Housing Funding
- Real Estate Industry Letter to Appropriations Committees - November 2019
- National Flood Insurance Program Extended Once Again
- Hurricane Dorian Storm Preparedness for Apartments & Residents
- Flood Insurance on the Rise, But Property Owners Aren't Worried