NMHC and NAA joined a broad coalition in urging Congress to take action to reauthorize the EB-5 “Jobs for U.S. Visa” program before it expires at the end of the month. This is the second letter we have sent to key lawmakers in recent months emphasizing the importance of the program.
Full DocumentNMHC and NAA Coalition Comment Letter to Congress Urging Reauthorization of EB-5 Program
- Congress Averts Shutdown, President Signs CR Through September
- Holland, Bibby Take Center Stage at Transportation Summit
- EB-5 Program Updates Proposed, Congress Signals Support
- EB-5 Extension Included in Short-Term Federal Spending Bill
- Congress Inches Closer to a Federal Government Funding Agreement