2018 Spring Board of Directors Meeting
- Presentation: Sustainability – A 21st Century Definition and Approach
- Click to a description of the session and panelists from the 2018 Spring Board of Directors Meeting agenda
2017 Annual Meeting
- Presentation: What’s the Next Generation of Innovation for Multifamily?
- Video: What’s the Next Generation of Innovation for Multifamily?
- Click to a description of the session and panelists from the 2017 Annual Meeting agenda
Research & White Papers
- Certification Matters: Is Green Talk Cheap Talk?
- The Alternative Facts About the Greening of Existing Buildings
- On the Value of Environmental Certiﬁcation in the Commercial Real Estate Market
- More Savings for More Residents: Progress in Multifamily Housing Energy Efficiency
- Energy Transparency in the Multifamily Housing Sector, Institute for Market Transformation
- Transforming Multifamily Housing: Fannie Mae's Green Initiative and ENERGY STAR® for Multifamily
- Sustainability: Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- The Benefits of Energy Efficiency in Multifamily Affordable Housing, Deutsche Bank
- New Data Analysis Shows Apartments Use Less Energy per Household than Single-Family Counterparts
- Are Apartments Energy Efficient? (June 2013)
- Public Housing: A Tailored Approach to Energy Retrofits
- Catalyzing Efficiency: Unlocking Energy Information and Value in Apartment Buildings
- Unlocking Utility Data
How to obtain whole-building utility information.
- Energy Efficiency in Multifamily Rental Homes: An Analysis of Residential Energy Consumption Data