ARIA Resort & Casino
Las Vegas, NV
This Event is Open to NMHC Members Only
Hotel Rooms and Meeting Spaces at the 2023 Annual Meeting
Hotel Rooms/Suites: Meeting registration is required to book a hotel room/suite.
Meetings Rooms: You must be an NMHC sponsor to qualify for a meeting room.
Please do not contact the hotel directly. Any request made directly through the hotel for sleeping rooms, meeting space or event space will be forwarded to NMHC.
The NMHC Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of the year where NMHC members come together to network with their colleagues. Plan to attend informative sessions led by industry leaders and to network at the fun-filled social events.
January 30 - Feburary 2, 2023 | ARIA Resort & Casino Las Vegas, NV
Monday, January 30
|11:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.||Registration & Health Room|
|1:30 - 4:15 p.m.||2023 NMHC Women's Event
(Separate registration required. Open to women registered for the Apartment Strategies Conference or Annual Meeting.)
|4:30 - 5:30 p.m.||New Member Reception
(Open to all new members as of February 2022.)
Tuesday, January 31
|6:45 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.||Registration & Health Room|
|7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.||Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference
(Separate registration required.)
|8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Networking Areas|
|12:00 - 1:15 p.m.||Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee Meeting & Lunch|
|3:00 - 4:30 p.m.||Committee Meetings|
|3:30 - 4:30 p.m.||Design & Construction Committee Meeting|
|4:00 - 5:00 p.m.||Executive Committee Meeting|
|5:00 - 6:00 p.m.||Emerging Leaders Meet & Greet
(Note: Open to all under 40, whether registered for the Annual Meeting as a regular attendee, or an Emerging Leader attendee.)
|5:00 - 6:00 p.m.||PAC Appreciation Reception
(Open to 2022 & 2023 NMHC PAC Donors)
|6:00 - 7:30 p.m.||Opening Reception|
Wednesday, February 1
|7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.||Registration & Health Room|
|8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Networking Areas|
|8:00 - 9:00 a.m.||NMHC Board of Directors Meeting with Breakfast|
|8:00 - 9:00 a.m.||Annual Meeting Breakfast Social|
|9:15 a.m. - Noon||General Session
|Noon - 1:15 p.m.||Annual Meeting Lunch Social|
|Noon - 1:15 p.m.||VIP Lunch with Keynote Speaker (Invite Only)|
|Noon - 1:15 p.m.||Emerging Leaders Lunch|
|1:30 - 2:30 p.m.||Committee Meetings|
|1:30 - 2:45 p.m.||NMHC Emerging Leaders: Young Guns Pitch to Senior Executives
This lively and always standing-room-only session will feature three young leaders pitching opportunities to a mock “investment committee” of senior apartment executives. This year, we are switching it up by inviting three brokers to pitch to an investment committee from one firm. Join them as they explore differing perspectives on a single deal to see who pitches it best.
|2:45 - 3:45 p.m.||Supplier Partner Alliance Meeting|
|2:45 - 4:00 p.m.||Workforce Housing Committee Meeting|
|3:00 - 4:00 p.m.||Emerging Leaders Committee Meeting|
|3:45 - 4:45 p.m.||NMHC PAC Committee Meeting|
|5:00 - 6:00 p.m.||Chair's Reception
(Invitation Only; 2023 Chair's Circle, Friends of the Council, and Individual Meeting Sponsors)
|6:00 - 7:30 p.m.||Networking Reception|
Thursday, February 2
|7:45 - 11:30 a.m.||Registration|
|8:00 - 9:15 a.m.||NMHC PAC Recognition Breakfast|
|8:00 - 9:15 a.m.||Annual Meeting Breakfast Social|
|9:30 a.m. - Noon||General Session|
Note: Agenda last updated 11/17/2022. Agenda subject to change. Check back periodically for updates. Please be aware that photos may be taken at the meeting and posted online. No cameras or cell phone cameras, taping, electronic recording or filming permitted other than by the authorized conference photographer.
Registration & Housing Will Open July 21, 2022 at 11:00am ET.
You must first register for the meeting(s) in order to make a hotel reservation request. NMHC’s Annual Meeting is open to NMHC members. Meeting attendance fees or waivers do not include hotel room charges. The registration policy is as follows:
|Member/Sponsor Type||Comp Registrations||Additional Paid Registration|
|Executive Committee Members||3||1 for $895 ($1,095 after Jan. 16)|
|Board of Directors Members||3||1 for $895 ($1,095 after Jan. 16)|
|Advisory Committee Members||2||1 for $895 (
$1,095 after Jan. 16)
|2023 Chair’s Circle Sponsors||6 additional registrations||4 at $895 each ($1,095 after Jan. 16)|
|2023 Friends of the Council Sponsors||4 additional registrations||2 at $895 each ($1,095 after Jan. 16)|
|2023 Meeting Sponsors||1 additional registration||1 for $895 ($1,095 after Jan. 16)|
|2023 DEI Founder Sponsors||4 additional registrations||N/A|
|2023 DEI Investor Sponsors||2 additional registrations||N/A|
|2023 DEI Supporter Sponsors||1 additional registration||N/A|
Member registration is contingent upon dues being current. Membership and sponsorship benefits, like meeting registrations, are intended for firm employees and cannot be granted to individuals outside the firm. NMHC reserves the right to close meeting registration should interest exceed availability.
Please note: Registrations and changes received after January 27 (including on-site registrations) may not be reflected on the NMHC attendee lists.
Meeting Registration Cancellation Policy
Meeting cancellations must be sent in writing to NMHC. Written requests for meeting cancellation refunds received by December 19 are entitled to a full refund, minus a processing fee of $250. No meeting cancellation refunds will be granted after December 19, 2022.
Please contact NMHC’s Membership Department at 202/974-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding registration.
ARIA Resort & Casino
3730 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89158
NMHC has set aside a block of rooms for meeting attendees at the ARIA Resort & Casino with the group rate starting at $229 per night plus $39.00 daily resort fee. Additional rooms have been blocked at the Vdara Hotel & Spa and the Park MGM Las Vegas. The Vdara Hotel & Spa is an all-suites hotel located across the driveway from the ARIA North entrance (a 5-minute walk). The group rate at Vdara starts at $299 per night plus $39.00 daily resort fee and taxes. The Park MGM Las Vegas is located just across an indoor walkway that connects the ARIA Resort & Casino to the Park MGM (a 10-minute walk). The group rate at the Park MGM starts at $209 per night plus $39.00 daily resort fee and taxes.
Please note: The group room rates are exclusive to NMHC registered attendees. The group rates are only available if you make your reservation through the Official NMHC housing website which can be accessed via your registration confirmation email. Our housing company, Staged Right Events manages the entire room block.
Please note the group block at the ARIA, Vdara and Park MGM are sold out or have very limited availability.
Once you register you may visit the housing website to see availability and/or to be added to the waitlist. As cancellations are received, the housing company will clear guests from the waitlist. Please note that the waitlist entry is not a guarantee that a room will become available.
In order to make a hotel reservation request, you will need your Meeting Registration Confirmation Code found on your meeting registration confirmation email.
NMHC uses a centralized hotel reservation company to manage hotel reservations for all of our attendees at the NMHC Apartment Strategies Conference and NMHC Annual Meeting. They manage reservations at all of the Official Conference Hotels and are able to provide assistance with identifying other hotels in the area if needed.
- Individuals must be registered for the meeting before making a hotel reservation request.
- Upon registering for the meeting(s), you will receive a meeting registration confirmation email which contains the meeting registration confirmation number required to submit your reservation request.
- If you registered for both the Apartment Strategies Conference and Annual Meeting, please use your Annual Meeting registration confirmation code to facilitate your hotel reservation request. Only members registered for the Annual Meeting (does not include the Networking Passes) or ASC are eligible to request a room in the main conference hotel.
- Hotel reservation requests will be acknowledged via email within 24 hours and confirmed within 14 business days by a separate email. Please Note: Room requests received before August 16 may take up to 30 business days to confirm.
- All hotel reservations will require an advance deposit in the amount equal to two nights rate plus taxes and resort fees. Please expect this deposit to be charged to the card provided on the reservation in the month of October.
- Canceling your meeting registration will result in your hotel room reservation being canceled.
Suite Requests: Suite Requests are available to individuals from 2023 Chair’s Circle, Friends of the Council, Meeting Sponsor, or DEI Sponsor (any level) Firms Only. Download Hotel Reservation and Sponsor Suite Request Process for instructions.
Hotel Change/Cancellation Policies:
- Any full reservation cancellations made after December 19, 2022 will entail a forfeiture of the advance deposit.
- Full reservation cancellation requests MUST be emailed to email@example.com. Once processed, you will receive a cancellation confirmation email.
- Guest room name changes MUST BE EMAILED to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days prior to arrival, after that time, the hotel will be unable to complete the name change.
- Changes to your arrival and departure date MUST be emailed to email@example.com. Changes must be sent 72 hours prior to arrival date and are subject to availability; otherwise, additional room and tax penalties will apply and will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Guests that do not check-in on their confirmed arrival date will be classified as a no show and their reservation will NOT be able to be reinstated. No-shows may be charged additional penalties if there is no notification of a date change. Please notify Staged Right Events 72 hours prior to arrival by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if your plans change so that your reservation can be modified.
- Canceling your meeting registration will result in your hotel room reservation being canceled.
- No company room blocks will be permitted.
- All room requests, reservations and changes are subject to NMHC’s approval and NMHC reserves the right to cancel a hotel reservation at any time.
The ARIA Resort and Vdara Hotel are approximately 2.5 miles from LAS – Harry Reid International Airport (formerly McCarran International Airport). For those of you arriving by air, you have the following alternatives for ground transportation:
- Renting a car (Cost varies by car rental company
- Taxi (Cost estimated at $15* USD/One Way)
- UberX (Cost estimated at $25-45* USD/One Way)
- Lyft (Cost estimated at $22-46* USD/One Way)
Parking at ARIA, Vdara and Park MGM is currently $18 per day for self-parking and $30 per day Monday-Thursday or $35 per day Friday-Sunday. Parking is complimentary for Pearl, Gold, Platinum and NOIR MGM Rewards Members. Note: Parking rates and complimentary offers are subject to change and parking is subject to availability.
Please contact Lacey Rimoli-Wiesel at email@example.com should you have questions regarding hotel information. Please call the NMHC office at 202/974-2300 for all other questions.
NMHC will not have additional COVID health and safety protocols. However, we will have a health station on-site for attendees not feeling well or in need of COVID testing during conference hours. NMHC will also follow hotel and local regulations in place at the time of the conference. Read the Healthy & Safety Plan for the ARIA (part of MGM Resorts).
Sponsorships are available to NMHC member firms only. Not yet a member? View membership information here.
The deadline to sponsor the 2023 NMHC Annual Meeting is December 9, 2022.
Sponsorship Contracts are required before qualifying for sponsor suite requests, sponsor meeting room lottery participation requests, or sponsor subgroup event requests.
Suites, meeting rooms, and event space will not be assigned to non-sponsoring firms.
Annual Meeting Sponsorship Package: $15,000
- One (1) complimentary full meeting registration
- One (1) full registration at $895 ($1,095 after Jan. 16)
- Logo included on sponsor recognition signage
- Logo included in the PowerPoint loop displayed before general sessions
- Recognition in the conference app and additional meeting materials (as available)
- One (1) credit to apply to a sponsorship item at the meeting
- Eligible to request a hotel suite at Aria (Requests due July 29, 2022, through the housing website. Suite assignments based on availability after July 29th.)
- Eligible to participate in the Meeting Room Lottery (Wait list requests only after July 29th. View Meeting Room Policies and Guidelines)
- One (1) complimentary reserved sponsor meeting table
- One (1) invitation to Chair’s Reception
Click here to download benefits. Pricing is non-negotiable. Sponsorship benefits and opportunities are subject to change.
To confirm your meeting sponsorship, please complete and submit the online 2023 NMHC Annual Meeting Sponsorship Contract. The deadline to sponsor the 2023 NMHC Annual Meeting is December 9, 2022.
Questions? Please email Melissa Rowan, Associate Vice President, Sponsorships & Exhibits at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Options for private meeting space at the 2023 NMHC Annual Meeting are limited and listed below.
Please do not contact the hotel directly to reserve space. Any request made directly through the hotel for sleeping rooms, meeting space or event space will be forwarded to NMHC.
Suites, meeting rooms, and event space will not be assigned to non-sponsoring firms. Sponsorship Contracts are required before qualifying for sponsor suite requests, sponsor meeting room lottery participation requests, or sponsor subgroup event requests.
Wait list requests for space will not be accepted from non-sponsor firms.
Meeting registration is required to book a hotel room/suite.
Suite Requests: Registered attendees from sponsor firms at the following levels qualify for suite requests:
Chair’s Circle, Friends of the Council, Meeting Sponsor, or DEI Sponsor (any level). New for 2023, any registered attendee from a sponsor firm that wishes to request a suite must first complete a regular room request online via the NMHC housing website and then submit a separate Sponsor Suite Request Form (the form will be available on the NMHC housing website.)
Firms at the Chair’s Circle, Friends of the Council, or Annual Meeting Sponsor levels are eligible to request a meeting room and participate in the lottery.
Meeting Room Lottery Request Forms are Due by July 29, 2022. Sponsors who submit a request form after this date will be added to the wait list. The Meeting Room Lottery will be held by sponsor level, according to room size (the largest rooms will be assigned first.) A separate lottery will be held for Executive Hospitality Suites.
Firms at the Chair’s Circle, Friends of the Council, or Annual Meeting Sponsor levels are eligible to host an event in ballroom/banquet space at ARIA by request. Subgroup/Affiliate Events may not conflict with the NMHC program.
A Subgroup Event Request Form is required for each event a Sponsor wishes to host. Event space will be assigned in the order forms are received, based on availability.
Forms are due by October 7, 2022. Firms requesting events of 350+ people are encouraged to submit event request forms no later than August 26, 2022.
Subgroup/Affiliate Event Policies for event start-times and transportation apply for events taking place outside of ARIA.
Reserved Sponsor Meeting/Networking Tables
Firms at the Chair’s Circle, Friends of the Council, or Annual Meeting Sponsor levels are eligible to reserve a sponsor meeting/networking table by request. More information will be published closer to the meeting.
Unreserved Meeting/Networking Tables (Open to all attendees)
Unreserved tables will be available on-site for all registered attendees to use on a first-come, first-serve basis. The location of tables will be published closer to the meeting.
Registered attendees may make restaurant reservations directly. Requests for large groups may be turned over to NMHC for approval.
Please email Melissa Rowan, Senior Director, Sponsorships & Exhibits at email@example.com.