Here is a summary of NMHC’s research publications.
- Affordability Toolkit Redux
- Is Student Housing Recession-Proof? Evidence From 43 Years of University Enrollment Data
- NMHC Market Trends (February 2021)
- How Much is Overcrowding a Factor in COVID-19 Risk
- NMHC Market Trends (November 2020)
- Which Apartment Residents Are Most Affected by Job Losses?
- NMHC Market Trends (August 2020)
- The Future of Student Housing Demand
- Structural Changes in Student Housing Demand
- NMHC Construction Survey (Round 7)
- Report: What the US can learn from rental housing markets across the globe
- 2020 Apartment Industry Technology Benchmarking Report
- NMHC Research Foundation Study: Filtering of Apartment Housing between 1980 and 2018
- Research - The U.S. Student Housing Market: On-Campus, Student Housing and Student-Competitive Properties