Sponsorships for the NMHC Fall Meeting begin at $10,000 and include the following benefits:
- One (1) complimentary registration to the meeting.
- Company logo included on sponsor recognition signage displayed on-site.
- Company logo included in the print on-site agenda.
- Company description and logo published in the Conference App.
- Company logo displayed in the scrolling PowerPoint presentation shown before the start of the general session.
- Eligible to host a private event at the InterContinental at The Wharf. (To request an event, please submit the 2020 Subgroup Event Request Form.)
- Eligible to send one-time mailing to meeting registrants (pre- or post- meeting) through an NMHC designated third-party mail house. (Direct mail only. Email addresses are not provided.)
- May display one piece of company literature on the sponsor literature table at the meeting.
Breakfast Social Sponsor: $10,000 each (unlimited)
Help attendees get their morning off to a great start by sponsoring the continental breakfast. Your company will be recognized in on-site event signage and in the conference app.
Tuesday Breakfast (available)
Wednesday Breakfast (available)
Conference App: $15,000 each (3 opportunities available)
Essential for each attendee, NMHC’s conference app keeps attendees informed and connected throughout the meeting. Sponsors may provide one (1) banner ad that will appear throughout the app. Your company logo will be included in all promotion of the app (pre-show and on-site). Specs: JPEG or PNG and maximum of 24 MB. 600 pixels wide by 100 pixels high. Artwork due by Friday, August 14, 2020.
Conference Daily Email: $7,500 each (3 opportunities available)
As the exclusive sponsor of the daily email, your company’s hyperlinked logo will be featured at the top of the email. The email includes important event info for the day ahead and is distributed to all conference attendees.
Monday: 1 available
Tuesday: 1 available
Wednesday: 1 available
Receptions: $15,000 each (unlimited)
Co-sponsor one of the popular receptions taking place during the meeting and connect attendees with your brand. Your company’s logo will be printed on reception signage and beverage napkins and will also be recognized in on-site event signage and in the conference app. Additional branding opportunities may be available.
Opening Reception: Monday (available)
Dinner Reception: Tuesday (available)
Room Drop: $10,000 per night (Tuesday Night: 1 available)
A branded gift of the sponsor’s choice will be delivered and placed in attendee guest rooms. Gift subject to NMHC approval. The cost of the gift, shipping and hotel room delivery fee (as charged by the hotel) is not included in the sponsorship fee and must be paid by the sponsor. All guests will receive the gift – select lists are not permitted.
Monday Night (sold)
Tuesday Night (available)
Agenda (Print): $15,000 (sold)
The print agenda will be distributed to attendees as they pick up their badges on-site. Your company logo will be featured on the agenda cover.
Coffee Break: $10,000 (sold)
Refuel attendees by providing a special coffee break during a full day of sessions and events. Your company will be recognized in on-site event signage and in the conference app. Additional branding opportunities may be available. Day/hours of operation to be confirmed.
Wi-Fi Sponsor: $15,000 (sold)
Connect attendees as the exclusive sponsor of Wi-Fi at the Fall Meeting, available in the common areas and session rooms. Attendees will access the Wi-Fi using a customized password that includes the sponsor company’s name (pending hotel security requirements). Company logo will be included in all promotion of Wi-Fi access (pre-show and on-site). Sponsored Wi-Fi is not included in attendee guest rooms.