2018 NMHC Fall Meeting
September 12-14, 2018 | InterContinental at the Wharf, Washington, DC
About the Meeting:
The NMHC Fall Meeting (formerly called the NMHC Fall Board of Directors and Advisory Committee Meeting) takes place at a new location on September 12-14, 2018 at the InterContinental at The Wharf in Washington, DC. This meeting provides NMHC members with a great venue to connect with peers and engage with top-ranking Congressional and Administration leaders. This meeting is open to NMHC members only – over 300 C-suite executives attend.
Sponsorship Opportunities & Benefits:
Sponsors will receive increased branding and visibility during the meeting. Sponsorship opportunities are available to NMHC members only. The minimum sponsorship is $10,000.
Benefits apply to the 2018 NMHC Fall Meeting only and include:
- Company logo published on the meeting page.
- 1 registration for the 2018 Fall Meeting.
- Recognition in promotional marketing materials and e-mails related to the conference (print and digital).
- Company logo included on the sponsor recognition signage displayed at the conference.
- Company logo included in the meeting’s official print on-site guide/agenda.
- Company logo and brief company description included within the sponsor module of the official Conference App.
- Company logo displayed in the scrolling PowerPoint presentation shown before the start of each general session at the conference.
- Option to host a subgroup event at the InterContinental at The Wharf. (Note: A Subgroup Event Request Form must be completed and submitted to NMHC.)
- Option to send a piece of company literature to the sponsored meeting for display in the registration area of the conference. (Note: One piece of literature per sponsor company may be displayed. Literature should be sent directly to a representative from your company to place on the literature table. Please contact the hotel for shipping address and possible fees.)
- Other benefits as included with the individual item selected to sponsor. (Note: Additional benefits may apply and will vary depending on the individual opportunities selected. Individual item benefits are detailed under each meeting/item.)
Click here to view the individual sponsorship items, descriptions, and pricing. Note: Sponsor items subject to change. Sponsorship opportunities are limited, so please confirm early. If the opportunity sells out, we will create a wait list and contact you if the item becomes available.