Online registration is closed.
Please register onsite starting at 5:30 pm local time.
Senior Executive Roundtable Roundabout
Join NMHC’s Emerging Leaders for our most unique event yet. We’ll bring the 11 of the industry’s senior executives, you bring the questions, and let’s have some honest conversations about their journey through the industry. This program is open to NMHC members only.
Think of it as a slow-motion version of speed networking. You’ll join a table of eight and engage in a discussion with one of the industry’s leading executives. Twenty minutes in, you’ll rotate to another table and another executive. Close out the evening with one more rotation so everyone gets three opportunities to have dialogue with multiple executives and three points of view.
This innovative format will provide attendees with high-level exposure to some of the industry’s most sought-after connections. Register now for this unique event and submit your questions for our executive participants.
Drinks and appetizers will be provided following the roundtable meetings.
Participating industry executives Include:
- Ken Valach, CEO, TCR
- Ric Campo, Chairman of the Board & CEO, Camden Property Trust
- Scott C. Wise, Executive Managing Director, Development and Construction Services, Greystar
- Patrick G. Trask, President, Wood Partners
- Hilary B. Provinse, Executive Vice President and Head of Mortgage Banking, Berkadia
- Murry Bowden, Founder & Chairman, Hanover
- Jeb Bowden, COO, Hanover
- Trey Embrey, President & CEO, Embrey Partners
- Alan Patton, President, Morgan Group
- Jeff Gray, Founder & President, Gray Copartners
- Dodge Carter, Head of Multi-Family & Student Housing Investment Strategies, Crow Holdings
NOTE: Space is very limited given the special format. Registrations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
5:30 – 6:00 pm: Registration
6:00 – 7:00 pm: Senior Executive Roundtable Roundabout
7:00-8:00 pm: Networking Reception
3422 Allen Parkway
Houston, TX 77019
Registration is open to any under-40 employee (with five or more years of industry experience) of NMHC member firm.
Registration is $50 per person, and space is limited. Registrations will be processed on a first-come, first served basis.
MEETING CANCELLATION POLICY
Meeting cancellations must be sent in writing to NMHC. Written requests for meeting cancellation refunds received prior to ten (10) business days before the start of the meeting are entitled to a full refund. No meeting cancellation refunds will be granted within ten (10) business days prior to meeting commencement.