are for NMHC Members ONLY
Online registration is now closed.
Please register onsite in Orlando once NMHC Registration opens January 20 at 1:00 pm.
Member firms can purchase Networking Passes for $375.00 each.
What are Networking Passes?
Networking passes allow additional colleagues from member firms and corporate event coordinators to be on the hotel premises during the Annual Meeting and for the onsite corporate events.
All individuals must display an official NMHC meeting badge to be allowed on the hotel grounds. Modification or alteration of Networking Passes is prohibited. No corporate or custom badges will be permitted on the premises. Security will prohibit any individual without an official NMHC meeting badge from accessing the NMHC meeting and event areas.
Official NMHC meeting badges are only available to:
- Full registrants for the Annual Meeting and Annual Meeting Emerging Leaders
- Networking Pass registrants
Please note, registrants of the 2020 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference must have a full registration to the Annual Meeting/Annual Meeting Emerging Leader or an Annual Meeting Networking Pass to remain on the grounds after 5:00 pm Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
Who can purchase a Networking Pass?
Only NMHC member firms can purchase a Networking Pass. Non-members are not eligible to purchase Annual Meeting Networking Passes or full registrations and will not be allowed on hotel grounds during the Annual Meeting.
Networking Pass Rules:
Networking Pass holders are PERMITTED in the following areas:
- Designated networking areas with unreserved tables
- Hotel grounds
- Firm-hosted corporate events held at the meeting site
Networking Pass holders are NOT ALLOWED to attend:
- NMHC Meeting Sessions
- NMHC Committee Meetings
- NMHC Breakfasts, Receptions and Dinner
Networking Pass Registration Policies:
- The individual must be an employee of an NMHC member firm in good standing and is not already registered for the 2020 NMHC Annual Meeting or have a 2020 NMHC Annual Meeting Emerging Leader registration.
- Modification of Networking Passes is prohibited. Anyone found obscuring or altering a badge will be asked to surrender their badge and leave the premises.
- Refunds for cancellations will not be granted for Networking Pass registrations.
- Complimentary Networking Pass registrations are not available based on membership level or sponsorship support.
- Networking Pass registrants may make arrangements for their accommodations using the NMHC centralized hotel reservation system. Instruction on how to make reservations will be included in the meeting registration confirmation email. Rooms are very limited. Should a room not be available through the centralized hotel reservation system, registrants may place themselves on the centralized hotel reservation waitlist and/or make their own hotel reservation at other hotels in the area.