Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
NMHC has set aside a block of rooms for meeting attendees with a cut-off date of Tuesday, October 20. Room reservations should be made directly with the Wynn Las Vegas online or by calling the Wynn Las Vegas Reservations at 702/770-7100 or toll free at 877/321-WYNN and reference the OPTECH Conference or 8NMH0418.
The group room rates start at $229 single/double occupancy per night (plus resort fee and applicable taxes).
Please Note: All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. Credit card will be charged one (1) night’s room/suite rate plus tax as a guarantee at the time the reservation is made.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Don't get lured in. In the past, sleeping room wholesalers have contacted attendees offering great deals on hotels for the NMHC OPTECH Conference and Expo. While it is not illegal for a travel firm or booking agent to solicit potential customers, it can be difficult to determine the legitimacy of offers from these organizations. Those who opt for alternatives to the NMHC negotiated rates may find themselves at risk. NMHC reminds its attendees/exhibitors that we have no affiliation with any of these room brokers.
Health and Safety Protocols
The Wynn Las Vegas is developing protocols and guidelines in accordance with the guidelines set by the local/state government. They also enlisted a team of top-rated medical and health professionals, including current or former faculty and fellows of Georgetown and Johns Hopkins Universities. You can learn more about their protocols through this Health & Safety Video and this 20-page Health & Safety Plan. Among the things guests can expect:
- Non-invasive thermal temperature scans at all entrances;
- All employees wearing face coverings, and complimentary face coverings available and encouraged for guests;
- A team of cleaning professionals disinfecting guest areas 24 hours a day;
- Nearly 300 hand sanitizer stations throughout the resort.
- Appropriate and comfortable physical distancing in all gaming and dining areas.
The Wynn Las Vegas is approximately 3.4 miles from McCarran International Airport (LAS). For those of you arriving by air, you have the following alternatives for ground transportation:
- A taxi from McCarran International Airport will cost approximately $22.98 each way and will take approximately 16 minutes, depending on traffic.
- If you are using Ride Sharing services there are two locations from where you can be picked up. For Terminal 1 the pick up is located on level 2 of the parking garage. For Terminal 3 the pick up is located on the Valet level of the Terminal 3 parking garage. For more information, click here.
- For attendees renting a car, the McCarran Rent-A-Car Center is located at 7135 Gilespie Street, just three miles south of the airport with easy freeway access to Interstates 15 and 215 and the Las Vegas strip. For more information, click here.
For Hotel Information: Contact Sarita de la Torre at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Registration: Call 202/974-2300 or email email@example.com
All Other Questions: Call the NMHC office at 202/974-2300