Peparing for the 2020 NMHC Virtual Fall Meeting
1. Confirm your meeting registration: Log in to your NMHC account at NMHC.org/Your2020FallMeeting to view your personal schedule and confirm that all of your join links are available. Attendees will have access to multiple join links for the various sessions throughout the week. Note: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your links do not populate on this page.
2. Install and test the meeting platform software: We will be using GoToWebinar and GoToMeeting for the primary sessions.
3. Plan your week’s schedule: Browse the meeting agenda and use the “Add to Calendar” feature tomark your calendar with the sessions you want to attend. Note: Calendar invites will not include your personalized join links. Be sure to visit NMHC.org/Your2020FallMeeting to access your personal join links.
4. Read up on key policy issues to be discussed throughout the week: There’s a lot going on in Washington, but we have compiled everything you need to know into one handy digital guide.
5. Start each day reviewing your personalized daily schedule email: At the start of each day, NMHC will send you an email with all of your personalized join links and relevant meeting materials.
The quickest way to find all your attendee join links is to log in to NMHC.org/Your2020FallMeeting with your NMHC account to view your personal schedule and confirm that all of your join links are available.
Attendees will have access to multiple join links for the various sessions throughout the week. If your links do not populate on this page please contact email@example.com.
Most, but not all sessions will be recorded due to rights and permissions from our speakers. Recordings and presentation slides will be available on the Replays/Slides page within 24 hours of the live broadcast.
The Lunch-n-Learn sessions will run concurrently and attendees will need to choose one of three to attend. All three Lunch-n-Learn session links can be accessed by logging in to your personalized schedule on the NMHC.org website. Each attendee will also receive an email on September 11, with all three Lunch-n-Learn links. The links can also be found in the Wednesday, September 16 daily email.
If you attempt to access a room that is locked, simply exit out and join a different session.
The goal is to keep the Lunch-n-Learn sessions small, working groups where attendees can participate in conversations with subject matter experts. For that reason, NMHC staff will limit the number of attendees per room. All Lunch-n-Learn sessions will take place via GoToMeeting.
You will also be able to watch the Lunch-n-Learn on replay. All Lunch-n-Learn sessions will be recorded and posted to the Replays/Slides page.
Your NMHC account username is your email address on file with NMHC. If you do not know your password, you can reset it at https://www.nmhc.org/Forgot-Password.