InterContinental at The Wharf
This Event is Open to NMHC Members Only
Join us in the Nation's Capital for the 2022 NMHC Fall Meeting
Make plans to join us in person at 2022 NMHC Fall Meeting in Washington, D.C. from September 12-14. This meeting serves as a platform for NMHC members to engage in constructive conversations with the very people who shape the politics and policies that directly affect our industry.
A number of prominent congressional, administration, and political insiders are already confirmed. Additional Speakers will be announced as we get closer to September, so don’t delay in saving your spot!
Registration is complimentary and open to all NMHC members.
Associate Editor, Washington Post
Senior Columnist, Daily Beast
Chief Economist, Moody’s Analytics
September 12 - 14, 2022 | InterContinental at The Wharf
Monday, September 12
|11:45 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Committee Meetings|
|4:30 - 5:30 p.m.||Opening Keynote
|5:30 - 6:15 p.m.||Reception|
|6:30 - 7:30 p.m.||Dinner|
Tuesday, September 13
|8:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.||General Session|
|12:15 - 1:45 p.m.||Networking Lunch|
|1:45 - 3:00 p.m.||General Session|
|3:00 - 4:00 p.m.||Committee Meetings|
|4:30 - 5:30 p.m.||General Session|
|5:30 - 6:30 p.m.||Congressional Reception|
Wednesday, September 14
|9:30 - 11:30 a.m.||General Session|
|11:30 a.m.||Meeting Adjourns|
Note: Updated as of 4/21/2021, Agenda is subject to change.
The 2022 NMHC Fall Meeting is open to all NMHC members.
Registration is contingent upon membership dues being current. Due to space limitations, we request that no more than three (3) representatives from a member company attend.
- NMHC Executive Committee Members: receive three (3) complimentary registrations
- NMHC Board of Directors Members: receive three (3) complimentary registrations
- NMHC Advisory Committee Members: receive three (3) complimentary registrations
- Chair's Circle Sponsors: receive six (6) additional complimentary registrations
- Friends of the Council Sponsors: receive four (4) additional complimentary registrations
- Individual Meeting Sponsors: receive one (1) additional complimentary registration
- DEI Founder Sponsors: receive four (4) additional complimentary registrations
- DEI Investor Sponsors: receive two (2) additional complimentary registrations
- DEI Supporter Sponsors: receive one (1) additional complimentary registration
Registrations received after Friday, September 9 may result in your name and company being excluded from the attendee list on the NMHC web site. On-site registration will open on September 12, at the NMHC registration desk in the InterContinental Hotel at the Wharf. Please note: NMHC reserves the right to close meeting registration should interest exceed space availability.
Meeting Cancellation Policy
Meeting cancellations must be sent in writing to NMHC.
Please do not hesitate to contact the NMHC membership department at 202/974-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have questions regarding registration.
Given the evolving and ongoing nature of the pandemic, NMHC will have the following health and safety protocols in place for our Fall Meeting in Washington, DC. All attendees will have two options, detailed below, for complying with them.
Additionally, we encourage registrants to test for COVID-19 before they arrive to the Fall Meeting.
OPTION One: Proof of Vaccination
Attendees can provide proof of vaccination in advance or on-site to avoid daily COVID-19 tests. (To be considered fully vaccinated, attendees must have received their second Pfizer/Moderna shot or single J&J shot by Aug 28, 2022.)
- Submit your CDC vaccination record online by Friday, Sept. 9, 2022. (Submission link to come)
Note: To protect your privacy, Safe Expo, NMHC’s third-party vaccine verification and testing service provider, will not share or retain your records. However, that does mean that you will need to upload your vaccination information again even if you have already done so to attend a previous NMHC event.
OPTION Two: Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test and Daily Onsite Tests
- When you arrive, present results of a negative COVID-19 test that has been taken within 72 hours of your first day attending the event. Both Rapid Antigen and PCR test results will be accepted. Home tests are not accepted. Daily testing is required after your initial negative COVID-19 test is presented to the Safe Expo Staff.
- On each subsequent day you will be attending any portion of the meeting, you will need to take a rapid COVID-19 test.
NOTE: Any attendee who tests positive through our vendor will be tested twice more. The final result will be determined based on two of the three tests administered. Those who have two positive tests will be deemed positive and will be advised to isolate immediately, consult with their personal physician, inform their close contacts and follow current CDC guidelines.
Registration Policy for Guests/Employees Attending Sponsored Events and Meetings
Anyone attending evening events sponsored by individual firms must be NMHC members who have registered for the NMHC Fall Meeting. This will ensure that attendees at those gatherings will also be subject to NMHC’s Health and Safety Protocols.
Additional Health and Safety Measures
NMHC will report daily positive test results provided by our onsite vendor to all conference attendees; however, the names of people who have tested positive will be held in strict confidence.
We recommend all registrants test for COVID-19 before joining us in Washington, DC and travel using a KN95 mask for extra protection.
We will provide additional instructions and update you on any additional health and safety measures, such as masking and current local requirements and hotel policies, as we get closer to the event.
A Note for International Attendees
Please note that under new requirements, all international travelers to the U.S. are required to show a negative COVID-19 test result taken no more than one day before travel. Learn more about the new requirements.
If you have any questions regarding NMHC's COVID-19 Safety Requirements, please contact email@example.com.
Hotel & Travel
InterContinental at the Wharf
801 Wharf Street, SW
Washington, DC 20024
NMHC has set aside a block of rooms starting at $399 single/double per night (plus applicable taxes) for meeting attendees, with a cut-off date of Friday, August 12, 2022. Contact the InterContinental online or directly at 833/249-1029 (Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm) to make a reservation. When speaking with the reservations agent, please let them know you are with the NMHC 2022 Fall Meeting in order to receive the group rate.
Please Note: All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. Any room cancellation that occurs 48-hours or less prior to the scheduled arrival date will result in a charge of one night’s room and tax.
The InterContinental at the Wharf is approximately five miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. A taxi from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport will cost approximately $15 each way and takes about 15 minutes, depending on traffic.
- Contact Sarita de la Torre at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding hotel information.
Thank you to our Meeting Sponsors!
Grandbridge Real Estate Capital
Greystar Real Estate Partners
Institutional Property Advisors
KeyBank Real Estate Capital
M&T Realty Capital Corporation
Marcus & Millichap
Moody's Analytics | CRE
Walker & Dunlop
Sponsorship opportunities for the NMHC Fall Meeting are available to member firms only.
Meeting sponsorship is $10,000 and includes the following benefits:
- Logo included on the meeting website
- Logo included in meeting marketing emails
- Logo included on sponsor signage at the meeting
- Logo included on scrolling slides displayed before general sessions
- One (1) meeting sponsorship item selection (a list of available sponsorship items will be provided to sponsors upon confirmation.)
- Verbal recognition at the meeting
- Eligible to hold a subgroup/affiliate event at the hotel during the meeting (By request; Sponsor Subgroup Event Request Form and Policies)
To sponsor, please contact Melissa Rowan, Senior Director, Sponsorships & Exhibits at email@example.com.