Back by popular demand, NMHC is hosting its second Opening Pitches event as part of the virtual experience that will be OPTECH 2020. This fast-paced kickoff event provides leading multifamily executives exclusive sneak peeks of what’s new and happening in the world of multifamily technology, products and services. We have a limited number of pitch slots available, so sign up now to reserve your spot on our virtual stage. You won’t want to miss out on this opportunity to showcase your latest and greatest multifamily innovation.
The deadline has been extended! Apply for the Opening Pitches by Friday, October 23, Noon EDT.
NMHC OPTECH Opening Pitches will take place on Monday, November 16 from Noon-1:00 PM EDT to kick off the Conference.
- Exhibitors: Free
- Non-Exhibitors (Members): $600
- Non-Exhibitors (Non-Members): $900
All pitch spots include one (1) complimentary speaker registration. This registration cannot be applied to another individual within your company.
We encourage all pitch participants to exhibit so attendees have a place to visit with your company following your pitch.
All fees are required to be paid in full prior to the session. Non-exhibitors can apply for free; fees will only apply if their submission is accepted.
- Telecom & Utilities
- Property Management & Operations
- Business System Software
- Marketing & Advertising
- Risk Management & Security
- Services & Amenities
Pitches must be related to one of the following product categories:
- Space is limited. NMHC will prioritize pitches that highlight new or upcoming products and services being rolled-out at OPTECH. NMHC reserves the right to decline any proposals that are not a good fit for the conference.
- Submissions are limited to one per company.
- Submissions should clearly outline what featured product, service or new technology will be highlighted and what apartment industry challenge it serves to remedy. (200-300 words maximum)
- Only single-speaker pitch proposals will be accepted.
- The speaker should be listed along with their title and company name when submitting the proposal. NMHC will manually register the speaker listed on this form.
- Speakers have a total of 4-minutes to complete their pitch. We recommend roughly a 2-minute pitch, to allow time for Q&A (Q&A to be facilitated by the moderator through chat).
- Slides, presentations, and videos are not permitted during the pitch. NMHC will provide each company with one slide that includes their preferred logo or image and general contact information.
- Submissions will close on October 21, 2020. We will contact only those companies whose proposals have been selected.
- Presenters will be notified of acceptance on or after October 26, 2020.
NMHC will assign each company a designated time-slot for their pitch. The schedule will be determined once applications have closed. NMHC will provide further guidance and timelines for speakers. Each speaker is required to attend the walk-through/training sessions that will take place prior to the conference.