January 20-22, 2015
La Quinta Resort & Club
Palm Springs, CA
The NMHC Annual Meeting is the premier event of the year where NMHC members come together to network with their colleagues. Plan to attend informative sessions led by industry leaders, see first-class headliner keynote speakers, and to network at the fun-filled social events. Open to members only.
Don’t miss the NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference preceding the Annual Meeting. The conference will be an entire day of trends, statistics and powerful business insight into what lies ahead for the economy and our industry. This meeting is open to members and non-members
2015 Additional Meeting Sponsors
Highland Commercial Mortgage
Maintenance Supply Headquarters
Marsh & McLennan
NEW! NMHC Annual Meeting Networking Passes. For the 2015 NMHC Annual Meeting, member firms who have used all of their registration slots based on membership level and/or sponsorship level can purchase "Networking Passes" for $375. These passes allow additional colleagues from member firms and corporate event coordinators to be on the hotel premises during the meeting and for the onsite corporate events.
All individuals must display an official NMHC meeting badge to be allowed on the hotel grounds. No corporate or custom badges will be permitted on the premises, including at any corporate events held at the meeting site. Security will prohibit any individual without an official NMHC meeting badge from accessing the NMHC meeting and event areas.
Official NMHC meeting badges are only available to:
- Full registrants for the Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference, Annual Meeting, and Annual Meeting Emerging Leaders
- Networking Pass registrants
Please note, registrants of the 2015 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference must have a full registration to the Annual Meeting (includes Emerging Leader registrants) or an Annual Meeting Networking Pass to remain on the grounds after 3:00 pm Tuesday, January 20, 2015.
Nonmembers are not allowed to purchase Annual Meeting networking passes or full registrations and will not be allowed on hotel grounds during the Annual Meeting.
Networking Passes will be permitted in the following areas:
Networking Passes are not allowed to attend:
NMHC Networking on the Lawn
Firm-hosted corporate events held at the meeting site
NMHC Meeting Sessions
NMHC Committee Meetings
NMHC Breakfasts, Receptions and Dinner
Policies for Networking Pass Registrations
- The individual must be an employee of an NMHC member firm in good standing.
- Only member firms that have used all Full registration slots will be eligible to register additional staff for the Networking Pass registration category.Individuals interested in a Networking Pass should check with their firm’s lead or alternate contact to verify that all Full registration slots have been used before registering.
- Networking Pass registrations from a member firm which has not fulfilled all Full registration slots will automatically be cancelled. Refunds for cancellations will not be granted for Networking Pass registrations.
- Transfers or substitutions of Networking Pass registrations are not allowed.
- Complimentary Networking Pass registrations are not available based on membership level or sponsorship support.
- Individuals must be registered for the Networking Pass before they can reserve a hotel room using the NMHC centralized hotel reservation system. Instructions on how to make hotel arrangements are included in the meeting registration confirmation email. Rooms are very limited.