April 21-23, 2015
Waldorf Astoria New York
New York, NY
The NMHC Spring Board of Directors Meeting is the Council's most exclusive meeting of the year, limited to a few hundred of the industry's most senior executives.
This year we are making some strategic changes to make this high-level event more valuable.
Highlights of the 2015 NMHC Spring Board of Directors Meeting include:
- Keynote on Tuesday by television journalist Charlie Rose of the Charlie Rose show, CBS This Morning and 60 Minutes
- A Conversation with Stephen M. Ross, Chairman and Founder of the Related Companies, moderated by NMHC Chairman and CEO of Avanath Capital Management, Daryl J. Carter
- A look at Smith Travel Research for the Apartment Industry: Is It Possible? Would It Help?
- Expanded Board Roundtables so you have more time to talk to each other
- Deep dives on what CEOs need to know about cyber security and the innovations in multifamily finance
- A fascinating look at the Panama Canal expansion and its potential impact on the U.S. marketplace, including real estate development. Trust me, you won’t want to miss this one. (For a look into what this means for our economy and the global economy, see this recent WSJ article.)
- More speakers from outside our industry, including a panel of hedge fund investors discussing their view of housing
We've also changed the duration of the meeting. This year we'll be starting late afternoon on Tuesday, April 21 and concluding at noon on Thursday, April 23.
We'll have more exciting announcements on speakers in the coming weeks.
In addition, NMHC's Emerging Leaders hosted a Speaker Series event featuring MaryAnne Gilmartin, President and CEO of Forest City Ratner Companies. Separate registration required.
Note: The Spring Board Meeting is open to NMHC Executive Committee and Board of Directors members only.
NMHC thanks our generous sponsors!
Berkeley Point Capital
Cushman & Wakefield
JBM Institutional Multifamily Advisors
Meeting Presentations (Tuesday, April 21)
8:00 - 9:00 PM
Meeting Presentations (Wednesday, April 22)
Meeting Presentations (Thursday April 23)
(please note: presentation files can vary in size and loading times may be impacted by connection speed and browser)