NMHC recognizes that one of its greatest assets is the expertise within its membership. To leverage that expertise, we are advised by volunteer committees to engage members and solicit their input. As part of NMHC’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Initiative, the committee provides guidance and identifies resources to help diversify the multifamily housing industry.
NMHC Contact: Betsy Feigin Befus, firstname.lastname@example.org, 202/974-2339
Julie A. Smith, The Bozzuto Group
Jessie B. Henry, Charger Ventures
Jeff Coles, Berkadia
Rohit Anand, con.jun.ction
Laurie Baker, Camden Property Trust
Daryl Carter, Avanath Capital Management
Lee Carter, Goulston & Storrs
Jeffery Daniels, Greystone Servicing Corporation, Inc.
Summer Haltli, FCP
Tom Ling, Manulife Investment Management
Antonio Marquez, Comunidad Partners
Andrea Massey, RealPage, Inc.
Susan Mello, PGIM Real Estate
Roland Merchant, JLL Capital Markets
Ashley Napoli, Continental Properties Company, Inc.
Ed Padilla, NorthMarq
Donna Preiss, The Preiss Company
Sheri Thompson, Walker & Dunlop
Bill Whitlow, Terra Search Partners
Learn more about NMHC’s Diversity & Inclusion Initiative and access news, resources and more here.
- House Passes NMHC-Supported Equality Act
- Trade Association Coalition Letter to House In Support of Equality Act
- President Biden Takes Early Action on Housing Discrimination
- NMHC Commemorates the Life of American Hero, Congressman John Lewis
- Statement by NMHC President Doug Bibby on the Killing of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery and Breonna Taylor, and Continuing Racial Inequities