NMHC recognizes that one of its greatest assets is the expertise within its membership. To leverage that expertise, we are advised by volunteer committees to engage members and solicit their input. As part of NMHC’s Diversity & Inclusion Initiative, the Diversity & Inclusion Committee provides guidance and identifies resources to help diversify the multifamily housing industry.
NMHC Contact: Betsy Feigin Befus, email@example.com, 202/974-2339
Julie A. Smith, The Bozzuto Group
Jessie B. Henry, Charger Ventures
Jeff Coles, Berkadia
Laurie A. Baker, Camden Property Trust
Daryl J. Carter, Avanath Capital Management
Lee C. Carter, Goulston & Storrs
Ian Couwenberg, Raintree Partners
Jeffery Daniels, Institutional Property Advisors
Peter F. Donovan, CBRE
Antonio Marquez, Comunidad Realty Partners
Andrea Massey, RealPage, Inc.
Dee McClure, Walker & Dunlop
Kelly Nagel, Aimco
Eduardo Padilla, NorthMarq Capital, Inc.
Donna Preiss, The Preiss Company
Melanie Robb, ibr Search
Peggy Robinson, Apartments.com
Vincent R. Toye, Wells Fargo Multifamily Capital
Bill Whitlow, Terra Search Partners
Learn more about NMHC’s Diversity & Inclusion Initiative and access news, resources and more here.
- NMHC Chair Sue Ansel Highlights Diversity & Inclusion on the Hill
- Culture, Diversity and Technology Are Keys to Recruitment and Retention
- Inaugural NMHC Women’s Event Brings Together 450+ Female Executives
- What Else We’re Working On
- Progress Being Made On Multifamily Diversity Initiatives, Gables CEO Says