NMHC recognizes that one of its greatest assets is the expertise within its membership. To leverage that expertise, we are advised by volunteer committees to engage members and solicit their input. As part of NMHC’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Initiative, the committee provides guidance and identifies resources to help diversify the multifamily housing industry.
NMHC Contact: Betsy Feigin Befus, firstname.lastname@example.org, 202/974-2339
Julie A. Smith, The Bozzuto Group
Jessie B. Henry, Charger Ventures
Jeff Coles, Berkadia
Rohit Anand, con.jun.ction
Laurie Baker, Camden Property Trust
Daryl Carter, Avanath Capital Management
Lee Carter, Goulston & Storrs
Jenn Cassidy, Campus Advantage
Jeffery Daniels, Greystone Servicing Corporation, Inc.
Summer Haltli, FCP
Jennifer Hill, Peak Campus
Tom Ling, Manulife Investment Management
Antonio Marquez, Comunidad Partners
Andrea Massey, RealPage, Inc.
Susan Mello, Walker & Dunlop
Roland Merchant, CBRE
Ashley Napoli, Continental Properties Company, Inc.
Donna Preiss, The Preiss Company
Sheri Thompson, Walker & Dunlop
Vince Toye, JPMorgan Chase - Commercial Real Estate
Bill Whitlow, Terra Search Partners
- Learn more about NMHC’s Diversity & Inclusion Initiative and access news, resources and more here.
- NMHC Celebrates Pride Month and Pushes for Equality
- NMHC Commemorates Asian and Pacific Islander American Heritage Month
- NMHC Offers Complimentary Membership to Gender-Diverse and Minority-Owned Firms
- House Passes NMHC-Supported Equality Act
- Trade Association Coalition Letter to House In Support of Equality Act