NMHC recognizes that one of its greatest assets is the expertise within its membership. To leverage that expertise, we are advised by volunteer committees to engage members and solicit their input. As part of NMHC’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Initiative, the committee provides guidance and identifies resources to help diversify the multifamily housing industry.
NMHC Contact: Betsy Feigin Befus, firstname.lastname@example.org, 202/974-2339
Camden Property Trust
Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
Vice President of Client Services
Walker & Dunlop
Executive Vice President of Real Estate Finance
- Julie Smith, The Bozzuto Group
- Jessie Barter, Charger Ventures
- Daryl Carter, Avanath Capital Management
- Jenn Cassidy, Cardinal Group Companies
- Jeffery Daniels, Greystone Servicing Corporation, Inc.
- Summer Haltli, FCP
- Jennifer Hill, Peak Campus
- Tom Ling, Manulife Investment Management
- Antonio Marquez, Comunidad Partners
- Andrea Massey, RealPage, Inc.
- Susan Mello, Walker & Dunlop
- Roland Merchant, CBRE
- Ashley Napoli, Continental Properties Company, Inc.
- Donna Preiss, The Preiss Company
- Vince Toye, JPMorgan Chase - Commercial Real Estate
Learn more about NMHC’s Diversity & Inclusion Commitment and access news, resources and more here.
- NMHC Weighs in with FHFA Regarding Proposed Enterprise Plans
- NMHC and NAA Comment Letter on Enterprise Housing Equity Plans
- NMHC Celebrates Pride Month and Pushes for Equality
- NMHC Commemorates Asian and Pacific Islander American Heritage Month
- NMHC Offers Complimentary Membership to Gender-Diverse and Minority-Owned Firms