NMHC recognizes that one of its greatest assets is the expertise within its membership. To leverage that expertise, we are advised by volunteer committees to engage members and solicit their input. As part of NMHC’s Diversity & Inclusion Initiative, the Diversity & Inclusion Committee provides guidance and identifies resources to help diversify the multifamily housing industry.
NMHC Contact: Betsy Feigin Befus, email@example.com, 202/974-2339
Julie A. Smith, The Bozzuto Group
Jessie B. Henry, Charger Ventures
Jeff Coles, Berkadia
Rohit Anand, con.jun.ction
Laurie A. Baker, Camden Property Trust
Daryl J. Carter, Avanath Capital Management
Lee C. Carter, Goulston & Storrs
Ian Couwenberg, Raintree Partners
Jeffrey Daniels, Institutional Property Advisors
Peter F. Donovan, CBRE
Summer K. Haltli, FCP
Antonio Marquez, Comunidad Realty Partners
Andrea Massey, RealPage, Inc.
Dee McClure, Walker & Dunlop
Kelly Nagel, Aimco
Ashley Napoli, Continental Properties
Eduardo Padilla, NorthMarq Capital, Inc.
Donna Preiss, The Preiss Company
Melanie Robb, ibr Search
Vincent R. Toye, Wells Fargo Multifamily Capital
Bill Whitlow, Terra Search Partners
Learn more about NMHC’s Diversity & Inclusion Initiative and access news, resources and more here.
- NMHC Commemorates the Life of American Hero, Congressman John Lewis
- Statement by NMHC President Doug Bibby on the Killing of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery and Breonna Taylor, and Continuing Racial Inequities
- 2020 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference Recap
- How to Make Student Housing Companies Great Places to Work
- Fannie Mae’s Future Housing Leaders Program: Connecting real estate companies with diverse candidates