This committee focuses on cybersecurity, data privacy and information management and the intersection between each. Committee members are forward-thinking industry leaders providing insight on managing challenges and identifying emerging issues. As needed, the committee will evaluate policy options and strategies relative to critical federal legislative and regulatory issues.
The Data Privacy, Security and Information Management Committee is part of NMHC's Technology and Innovation Committees. Learn how you can participate in one of these committees.
Vice President, Information Security & Privacy
Chief Digital Officer
NMHC Staff Lead
NMHC Staff Co-Lead
- Kortney Balas, Vice President of Information Management, JVM Realty
- Michael DiBenedetto, Chief Information Officer, Northland
- Joshua Glastein, Chief Technology Officer, Berkshire Residential Investments
- Joshua Hull, Senior Vice President of IT, CONAM Management Corporation
- Jason Knutsen, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, AMLI