This committee addresses issues related to enterprise technology, such as revenue management software and internal company technology issues. In addition it also addresses issues relating to business intelligence and how technology-enabled data is transforming business decision-making. The committee works to highlight best practices and emerging issues for the industry to address and recommends content for NMHC meetings as well as informational resources. As needed, the committee will evaluate policy options and strategies relative to critical federal legislative and regulatory issues.
The Enterprise Technology and Business Intelligence Committee is part of NMHC's Technology and Innovation Committees. Learn how you can participate in one of these committees.
NMHC Staff Lead
NMHC Staff Co-Lead
- Melany Barks, Avenue5 Residential
- Tom Bumpass, Greystar Real Estate Partners, LLC
- Kevin Geraghty, AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
- Meera Kafka, Northwood Ravin
- Peter Kim, Weidner Apartment Homes
- Vik Lu, Prometheus
- John Martin, The Bozzuto Group
- Erik Rogers, Carmel Partners, Inc.