This committee addresses issues related to enterprise technology, such as revenue management software and internal company technology issues. In addition it also addresses issues relating to business intelligence and how technology-enabled data is transforming business decision-making. The committee works to highlight best practices and emerging issues for the industry to address and recommends content for NMHC meetings as well as informational resources. As needed, the committee will evaluate policy options and strategies relative to critical federal legislative and regulatory issues.
NMHC Staff Lead
NMHC Staff Co-Lead
- Melany Barks, Avenue5 Residential
- Lee Bradford, LMC, A Lennar Company
- Tom Bumpass, Greystar Real Estate Partners, LLC
- Peter Kim, Weidner Apartment Homes
- Vik Lu, Prometheus
- John Martin, The Bozzuto Group
- Erik Rogers, Carmel Partners, Inc.
- Christine Wachsman, Fairfield Residential
- Marcus Wilson, The Bainbridge Companies