This program is for NMHC Members only.
NMHC is a place of connection for the multifamily industry and we want to continue delivering program opportunities for industry executives to interact in the era of virtual work. The Women in Multifamily Digital Series, NMHC’s newest virtual networking program, intends to carry forward dialogues shared at the Women’s Event at Annual and the OPTECH Women in Tech & Marketing Meetups by recognizing women who are navigating change within their companies, architecting new systems for business and development, and reimagining the resident experience.
NMHC is pleased to produce this member networking series that makes clear how women across the industry are leading efforts to design and implement innovations in the practice of real estate development. Over the course of this digital series, members can select from three events that are topically focused on innovations and knowledge sharing in the following professional tracks:
Women in Multifamily: Finance & Capital Markets
Weds., February 10, 2021 | 12:00- 1:30 pm ET
Women in Multifamily: Design and Development
Weds., March 17, 2021 | 12:00- 1:30 pm ET
Women in Multifamily: Property Management & Operations
Weds., July 14, 2021 | 12:00- 1:30 pm ET
These events are for NMHC members-only and will provide a distinct opportunity for attendees to interact in small groups on topics of innovation and market solutions influencing business practice. The content of the program and agenda will be developed and implemented per the context of the audience. Each program will be scheduled from 12:00- 1:30 pm ET.
Event focus may include:
- Enterprise management and organizational change management
- Fundraising, investor relations and accounting
- Project development and construction
- Property management and operations
- Resident experience and services
What to Expect
NMHC is committed to creating valuable experiences by fostering an inclusive and professional environment for our members and guests, we welcome all genders at these events. Join your fellow NMHC member for any one of the three programs scheduled and:
- Make new contacts with multifamily peer professionals through the member-only program and small group-networking sessions.
- Understand how multifamily companies are faring in the post-pandemic market, what industry leaders are doing to integrate new design, technology, and functions in their business plans.
- Come to know more about the women influencing change within the apartment industry.
Events will be hosted via Zoom. Attendees may register for one or all the programs in the series. Members must register to each event separately.
Registration fee: $50
Women in Multifamily Digital Series Updates
Sign up to receive emails on upcoming Women in Multifamily Digital Series updates (NMHC Members only).