Produced in partnership with Towers Watson Data Services, a leading provider of compensation information to the global employer community, the NMHC National Multifamily Industry Compensation Survey is the apartment industry’s premier source for compensation and employment information. The 2015 NMHC Survey includes essential market-level compensation data and key employment trends, making it an essential resource for your company’s strategy to attract and retain the most talented associates and executives. A section on work-life policies will enhance your ability to set internal policies aimed at improved retention and productivity.
Participate by May 22nd to save up to 78% on the final report.
Highlights of the 2015 NMHC National Multifamily Industry Compensation Survey
- Salary and Total Compensation data for more than 80 apartment industry positions from top executives to leasing consultants,including several new positions.
- Compensation data presentations for metro-areas and consolidated metro-areas-plus national, regional, sub-regional and state-level presentations.
- Short- and Long-Term Incentives, including bonuses, commissions and other incentive plan data.
- Salary Increase Budgets for the coming year and actual increases for this year.
- Employee Turnover.
- A section on Work/Life Policies and more.
Results of the 2015 Survey will be available online through CompQuest', an interactive analytical tool developed by Towers Watson Data Services, enabling users to compile custom data reports that will help you develop, assess and refine your firm’s compensation package by benchmarking against peers. You can also download and print the entire report.
Report Pricing: Corporate/Regional Positions AND On-Site Positions
Survey Participant Price: $650
NMHC Member Price (nonparticipant): $1,800
Non-Member Price (nonparticipant): $2,800
Please contact Towers Watson Data Services toll-free at 1(800) 645-5771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.