NMHC and One11 Advisors have partnered to conduct a first-of-its-kind Multifamily Industry Technology Survey and Report. The survey results will provide the apartment industry and its technology providers valuable benchmarks and insights on how the industry addresses technology, telecom, and cybersecurity, and more.
The survey results and report will be a free benefit to all NMHC members. The report will be released at the 2020 NMHC OPTECH Conference and Exposition which will be held virtually from November 16-19.
The success of the survey relies on robust participation from technology leaders in the apartment industry. Please assure that the survey linked below is completed by the lead technology decision-maker at your company. If that’s not you, please forward this email to them.
Stay tuned for this exclusive NMHC member benefit coming soon and join us virtually at the 2020 OPTECH to be the first to hear the survey results.
- The Rise of Smart Apartments
- NMHC Warns Against FCC Action to Speed Wireless Infrastructure Deployment, Harm Private Property Rights
- NMHC Coalition Letter to FCC Regarding Broadband Choice
- NMHC Leads Coalition in Filing Comments at the FCC Regarding Broadband Choice
- What does OPTECH look like in 2020?