Take a look at Bibby's pre-summit opinion editorial published by The Telegraph newspaper in Nashua, NH. In particular, Bibby emphasized that state and local barriers are preventing the production of affordable housing.
Participating in a panel entitled, “Skin in the Game: Accessing Private Capital to Build Affordable Housing,” Bibby stressed the vital role that the LIHTC Program plays in developing affordable rental homes. He noted that the nation is losing more affordable rental units to obsolescence than the program is creating.
- House Democrats Pass $3 Trillion Package on a Party Line Vote
- HEROES Act Detailed Analysis
- NMHC and NAA Letter to House Regarding HEROES Act
- Coalition Letter Calling for Direct Renter Assistance and Housing and Infrastructure Investments
- Yes In My Backyard (YIMBY) Act Passes Through U.S. House of Representatives