Take a look at Bibby's pre-summit opinion editorial published by The Telegraph newspaper in Nashua, NH. In particular, Bibby emphasized that state and local barriers are preventing the production of affordable housing.
Participating in a panel entitled, “Skin in the Game: Accessing Private Capital to Build Affordable Housing,” Bibby stressed the vital role that the LIHTC Program plays in developing affordable rental homes. He noted that the nation is losing more affordable rental units to obsolescence than the program is creating.
- NMHC Leads Coalition Against California Rent Control Legislation
- NMHC Leadership Visits Washington
- NMHC and NAA Signal Support for the Affordable Housing Credit Improvement Act
- NMHC Unveils Growing Homes Together Digital Hub and Resource Center
- NMHC Participates in Successful Innovative Housing Showcase on the National Mall