Take a look at Bibby's pre-summit opinion editorial published by The Telegraph newspaper in Nashua, NH. In particular, Bibby emphasized that state and local barriers are preventing the production of affordable housing.
Participating in a panel entitled, “Skin in the Game: Accessing Private Capital to Build Affordable Housing,” Bibby stressed the vital role that the LIHTC Program plays in developing affordable rental homes. He noted that the nation is losing more affordable rental units to obsolescence than the program is creating.
- HUD Continues to Seek Input on Top NMHC Priority, Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Real Estate Coalition Letter on CDC Order to Senate Health Committee
- Real Estate Coalition Letter on CDC Order
- Rent Control Laws by State
- Housing Advocates and Industry Coalition Letter Regarding COVID-19 Relief