Take a look at Bibby's pre-summit opinion editorial published by The Telegraph newspaper in Nashua, NH. In particular, Bibby emphasized that state and local barriers are preventing the production of affordable housing.
Participating in a panel entitled, “Skin in the Game: Accessing Private Capital to Build Affordable Housing,” Bibby stressed the vital role that the LIHTC Program plays in developing affordable rental homes. He noted that the nation is losing more affordable rental units to obsolescence than the program is creating.
- NMHC Attends HUD Event to Discuss Housing Affordability
- Shutdown Avoided: Flood Insurance Program Extended, Real Estate Industry Supports Assisted Housing Funding
- Housing Infrastructure Package Introduced in Congress
- HUD Seeks Comments in Search of Solutions to the Housing Affordability Crisis
- Housing Policy on the Ballot: Off-Year Election Results and What They Mean