Federal Housing Administration Commissioner and Assistant Secretary for Housing, Brian Montgomery, will be nominated by President Trump to be HUD Deputy Secretary.
Following the departure of Pam Patenaude, Montgomery has served as Acting Deputy Secretary since early this year. He is a housing policy veteran with deep expertise and experience across a wide variety of policy areas.
NMHC and NAA look forward to continuing our strong relationship with Montgomery and working with him closely on issues critical to the multifamily industry such as housing finance reform, Section 8 reform and housing affordability.
- Shutdown Avoided: Flood Insurance Program Extended, Real Estate Industry Supports Assisted Housing Funding
- Housing Infrastructure Package Introduced in Congress
- HUD Seeks Comments in Search of Solutions to the Housing Affordability Crisis
- Housing Policy on the Ballot: Off-Year Election Results and What They Mean
- Real Estate Industry Letter to Appropriations Committees - November 2019