More than 450 participants tuned-in for yesterday's NMHC and NAA sponsored webinar on the U.S. Supreme Court’s recent decision to uphold disparate impact liability under the Fair Housing Act. Nixon Peabody LLP’s Harry Kelly and Ballard Spahr LLP’s Mike Skojec were on hand to explain the High Court’s opinion.
The webinar also included an in-depth discussion on the implications for the multifamily industry and practices and steps to consider in response. A detailed summary and the full audio from the webinar are now available for members’ additional background.
Questions? Please contact NMHC’s Paula Cino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NMHC and NAA Urge Members to Take Action and Submit Comments to HUD Regarding Disparate Impact Rule
- NMHC/NAA Meet with HUD to Discuss Program Improvements, REAC Update
- NMHC/NAA File Comments with HUD Regarding Disparate Impact
- NMHC/NAA Disparate Impact Comment Letter to HUD
- Real Estate Coalition Disparate Impact Comment Letter to HUD