NMHC/NAA are urging the agency to reassess the significant economic impact of the rule. Importantly, only properties that have been tested according to the approved federal protocol, and found to be free of lead paint, are exempt from the rule’s requirement.
- New Federal Plan to Reduce Childhood Lead Exposure
- NMHC/NAA Submit Comments Regarding Proposal to Amend Dust Lead Hazard Definition
- EPA Issues Proposed Revisions to Dust Lead Hazard Standards
- EPA, HUD Clarify XRF Protocol for Lead Paint Inspections
- XRF Analysis Requires Use of Valid PCS to Meet Federal Testing Requirements