FHFA published highlights this week of a Workforce Housing Workshop they held on June 27 featuring over 100 industry stakeholders. As previously reported, NMHC and several of its members participated and spoke on panels during the workshop. The goal of the workshop was to hear ideas from a broad group of industry participants on ways to create and preserve workforce housing affordable to moderate income households.
For more information regarding workforce housing, please visit our finance and capital markets page.
- Apartment Industry Statement on Proposed Changes to HUD’s Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Rule
- Freddie Mac Announces New Program to Support Housing Affordability
- Growing Number of Policy Makers Focus on Housing Affordability
- NMHC/NAA Sign On to Industry Letter Requesting Continuation of FHA/FFB Loan Programs
- NMHC/NAA Letter to HUD Regarding Risk Sharing