FHFA published highlights this week of a Workforce Housing Workshop they held on June 27 featuring over 100 industry stakeholders. As previously reported, NMHC and several of its members participated and spoke on panels during the workshop. The goal of the workshop was to hear ideas from a broad group of industry participants on ways to create and preserve workforce housing affordable to moderate income households.
For more information regarding workforce housing, please visit our finance and capital markets page.
- HUD Announces Davis-Bacon Relief for Some RAD Projects
- NMHC/NAA Push Back on Proposed Source of Income Legislation
- FHFA Issues Final Rule on FHLB Affordable Housing Programs
- NMHC Updates FHFA On Multifamily Market Conditions
- NMHC/NAA Comment on FHFA’s Enterprise Capital Framework and OCC’s CRA Modernization Proposal