FHFA published highlights this week of a Workforce Housing Workshop they held on June 27 featuring over 100 industry stakeholders. As previously reported, NMHC and several of its members participated and spoke on panels during the workshop. The goal of the workshop was to hear ideas from a broad group of industry participants on ways to create and preserve workforce housing affordable to moderate income households.
For more information regarding workforce housing, please visit our finance and capital markets page.
- NMHC Leads Coalition Against California Rent Control Legislation
- NMHC Leadership Visits Washington
- NMHC and NAA Signal Support for the Affordable Housing Credit Improvement Act
- NMHC Unveils Growing Homes Together Digital Hub and Resource Center
- NMHC Participates in Successful Innovative Housing Showcase on the National Mall