FHFA published highlights this week of a Workforce Housing Workshop they held on June 27 featuring over 100 industry stakeholders. As previously reported, NMHC and several of its members participated and spoke on panels during the workshop. The goal of the workshop was to hear ideas from a broad group of industry participants on ways to create and preserve workforce housing affordable to moderate income households.
For more information regarding workforce housing, please visit our finance and capital markets page.
- Brian Montgomery to be Nominated to Serve as HUD Deputy Secretary
- WSJ Editorial Examines Fallacies of Rent Control
- Washington Post Editorial Highlights Negative Consequences of Rent Control
- Senator Bernie Sanders Proposes National Rent Control Plan
- FHFA Director Announces New Multifamily Loan Purchase Caps at NMHC’s Fall Meeting