FHFA published highlights this week of a Workforce Housing Workshop they held on June 27 featuring over 100 industry stakeholders. As previously reported, NMHC and several of its members participated and spoke on panels during the workshop. The goal of the workshop was to hear ideas from a broad group of industry participants on ways to create and preserve workforce housing affordable to moderate income households.
For more information regarding workforce housing, please visit our finance and capital markets page.
- HUD Issues Forbearance Guidance and Outlines Tenant Protections
- NMHC and NAA Discuss Market Conditions and Rent Tracker at FHFA Quarterly Meeting
- FHFA Extends Forbearance for an Additional Three Months
- Apartment Industry Statement on the Emergency Housing Protections and Relief Act of 2020
- Urban Institute Releases Report - How Much Assistance Is Needed to Support Renters through the COVID-19 Crisis?