FHFA published highlights this week of a Workforce Housing Workshop they held on June 27 featuring over 100 industry stakeholders. As previously reported, NMHC and several of its members participated and spoke on panels during the workshop. The goal of the workshop was to hear ideas from a broad group of industry participants on ways to create and preserve workforce housing affordable to moderate income households.
For more information regarding workforce housing, please visit our finance and capital markets page.
- 2019 Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy
- HUD Budget Increased for Fiscal Year 2020
- Banking Regulators Issue Joint Proposed Rule Making for Community Reinvestment Act
- NMHC Attends HUD Event to Discuss Housing Affordability
- Shutdown Avoided: Flood Insurance Program Extended, Real Estate Industry Supports Assisted Housing Funding