LOCUS – a national coalition of real estate developers and investors who advocate for sustainable, equitable and walkable development in America’s metropolitan areas – recently debuted an Opportunity Zone Navigator tool.
This tool allows users to explore census tracts for transit, economic, environmental, housing and affordability information. The purpose of this tool is to help Opportunity Zone stakeholders learn more about the economic, environmental, demographic, housing and infrastructure of designated Opportunity Zone census tracts.
To learn more about Opportunity Zones, visit NMHC’s Opportunity Zones landing page.
- House Democrats Pass $3 Trillion Package on a Party Line Vote
- HEROES Act Detailed Analysis
- SBA Issues Clarification on PPP Certification and Apartment Industry Files Comments
- NMHC Calls on Congress to Include Opportunity Zone Provisions in Future Stimulus Legislation
- Coalition Letter to the House Urging Inclusion of Opportunity Zones in Stimulus Legislation – May 2020