LOCUS – a national coalition of real estate developers and investors who advocate for sustainable, equitable and walkable development in America’s metropolitan areas – recently debuted an Opportunity Zone Navigator tool.
This tool allows users to explore census tracts for transit, economic, environmental, housing and affordability information. The purpose of this tool is to help Opportunity Zone stakeholders learn more about the economic, environmental, demographic, housing and infrastructure of designated Opportunity Zone census tracts.
To learn more about Opportunity Zones, visit NMHC’s Opportunity Zones landing page.
- Real Estate Industry Urges Congress to Correct Depreciation Oversight in Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Legislation
- Real Estate Coalition ADS Tax Reform Letter to House Ways and Means Committee
- Senate Finance Committee Task Forces Focus on Expired Tax Provisions
- NMHC and NAA Comment on Ways to Maximize the Positive Impact of Opportunity Zones
- NMHC and NAA HUD Opportunity Zones Comment Letter - June 2019