LOCUS – a national coalition of real estate developers and investors who advocate for sustainable, equitable and walkable development in America’s metropolitan areas – recently debuted an Opportunity Zone Navigator tool.
This tool allows users to explore census tracts for transit, economic, environmental, housing and affordability information. The purpose of this tool is to help Opportunity Zone stakeholders learn more about the economic, environmental, demographic, housing and infrastructure of designated Opportunity Zone census tracts.
To learn more about Opportunity Zones, visit NMHC’s Opportunity Zones landing page.
- 2019 Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy
- Bipartisan Multifamily Depreciation Bill Introduced
- IRS Delays Implementation of New Partnership Tax Forms
- Real Estate Industry Multifamily Depreciation Parity Act Letter to House and Senate – December 2019
- Real Estate Group Letter to IRS Regarding New Partnership Tax Forms – November 2019