Nickson was also appointed as a voting member to the Envelope Subcommittee. Ultimately, as a voting member he will be able to participate in all related committee and subcommittee activities during discussions focused on the development of the ASHRAE 90.1 energy standard.
With more than 53,000 members from over 132 nations, ASHRAE is a diverse organization representing building system design and industrial processes professionals around the world.
- Joint Comments on Proposed Action on Furnace to Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Updates to ENERGY STAR® Metrics With New Market Data
- Important Expansion Coming to National Green Building Standard
- Multifamily Finds “Green” Guidance Underperforms
- Energy Bill Inches Closer to Finish Line