NMHC is pleased to announce the upcoming release of a new white paper entitled, Smart Communities: The Internet of Things & the Apartment Industry. Done in partnership with Gate 15 and NMHC Members – this member benefit is a comprehensive resource that explains what IoT is, documents some of the opportunities IoT offers, and provides guidance and best practices.
The white paper is slated to be released early next week – members should look for an announcement via email that will detail how to access this resource. For more information regarding the upcoming release, please contact NMHC’s Vice President of Government Affairs, Kevin Donnelly at email@example.com; Vice President of Industry Technology Initiates, Rick Haughey at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Director of Government Affairs, Julianne Goodfellow at email@example.com.
- Data Compliance and Connectivity Concerns Mount
- National Multifamily Housing Council Issues Data Privacy and Protection White Paper
- Data Privacy and Protection: Practical Considerations for Apartment Firms - White Paper
- Help Send NMHC to Austin!
- San Francisco Files Appeal of FCC Preemption of Wire-Sharing Rule