NMHC is pleased to announce the upcoming release of a new white paper entitled, Smart Communities: The Internet of Things & the Apartment Industry. Done in partnership with Gate 15 and NMHC Members – this member benefit is a comprehensive resource that explains what IoT is, documents some of the opportunities IoT offers, and provides guidance and best practices.
The white paper is slated to be released early next week – members should look for an announcement via email that will detail how to access this resource. For more information regarding the upcoming release, please contact NMHC’s Vice President of Government Affairs, Kevin Donnelly at email@example.com; Vice President of Industry Technology Initiates, Rick Haughey at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Director of Government Affairs, Julianne Goodfellow at email@example.com.
- NMHC Leads Industry Effort to Maintain Quality Broadband in Apartment Communities
- Improving Competitive Broadband Access Letter to FCC September 2019
- Data Compliance and Connectivity Concerns Mount
- National Multifamily Housing Council Issues Data Privacy and Protection White Paper
- Data Privacy and Protection: Practical Considerations for Apartment Firms - White Paper