At a briefing NMHC/NAA staff attended Thursday, HUD officials noted that there are currently 31 metro areas that would qualify to switch to SAFMRs, but PHAs will also be allowed to voluntarily enter the program.
NMHC/NAA are seeking input from members that would potentially be affected by any change to the FMR methodology. Please contact NMHC Director of Research Caitlin Walter at email@example.com or (202) 974-2343 with feedback and for more information.
- Source of Income Laws By State, County and City
- Senator Harris Introduces Renter’s Tax Credit
- HUD Releases Housing Choice Voucher Research
- Funding for the Section 8 Tenant-based and Project-based Rental Assistance Approved
- HUD Announces Dramatically Reduced Timelines for Subsidized Housing Inspections