Each year, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) commemorates the Fair Housing Act by declaring April Fair Housing Month. NMHC and NAA have long-supported the goals of the Fair Housing Act and are committed to creating diverse, inclusive and accessible communities. We applaud HUD for recognizing the importance of the Act and look forward to working with HUD on fair housing initiatives in the future.
NMHC and NAA have made fair housing initiatives one of our top policy priorities for this year. To learn more about Fair Housing, please visit our advocacy webpage.
- NMHC and NAA Highlight the Apartment Industry’s Priorities Regarding Emotional Support Animals
- What Does the Government Shutdown Mean for the Multifamily Industry?
- NMHC Proud to have Advocated on Behalf of the Multifamily Industry in 2018
- NMHC/NAA Meet with HUD to Discuss Program Improvements, REAC Update
- NMHC/NAA Makes Recommendations on Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Revisions