Each year, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) commemorates the Fair Housing Act by declaring April Fair Housing Month. NMHC and NAA have long-supported the goals of the Fair Housing Act and are committed to creating diverse, inclusive and accessible communities. We applaud HUD for recognizing the importance of the Act and look forward to working with HUD on fair housing initiatives in the future.
NMHC and NAA have made fair housing initiatives one of our top policy priorities for this year. To learn more about Fair Housing, please visit our advocacy webpage.
- 2019 Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy
- NMHC and NAA Voice Strong Support for HUD’s Proposed Disparate Impact Rule
- NMHC and NAA Urge Members to Take Action and Submit Comments to HUD Regarding Disparate Impact Rule
- NMHC and NAA to Weigh In on HUD Disparate Impact Rule
- HUD Proposes Changes to Fair Housing Rule