Each year, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) commemorates the Fair Housing Act by declaring April Fair Housing Month. NMHC and NAA have long-supported the goals of the Fair Housing Act and are committed to creating diverse, inclusive and accessible communities. We applaud HUD for recognizing the importance of the Act and look forward to working with HUD on fair housing initiatives in the future.
NMHC and NAA have made fair housing initiatives one of our top policy priorities for this year. To learn more about Fair Housing, please visit our advocacy webpage.
- Biden Administration Reinstates Obama-Era AFFH Regulations
- Biden Releases Budget Proposal, Includes Expanded Investment in Housing
- HUD Launches Educational Campaign to Recognize Mental Health Awareness Month
- NMHC Commemorates 2021 National Fair Housing Month
- NMHC and NAA Weigh In with HUD on Emotional Support Animals