At a time when the multifamily industry is facing increasing pressure to meet booming demand, an overly burdensome regulatory infrastructure is forcing financers, developers, and operators to manage numerous compliance hurdles and rising costs.
The industry, and particularly apartment owners and developers, must balance a wide array of concerns regarding project viability, regulatory cost and compliance at all levels of government.
View the NMHC and NAA Regulatory Reform chart, which details the regulatory issues we are currently working on.
Full DocumentView the NMHC and NAA Regulatory Reform Chart
- NMHC and NAA Discuss Regulatory Issues at HUD’s Quarterly Real Estate Meeting
- NMHC and NAA Push Agencies to Reduce Regulatory Burden
- President Releases Budget with Deep Cuts to Housing
- NMHC Leadership Makes the Industry’s Case on Capitol Hill
- Trump Administration Pushes Regulatory Reform Success in Semi-Annual Regulatory Agenda