At a time when the multifamily industry is facing increasing pressure to meet booming demand, an overly burdensome regulatory infrastructure is forcing financers, developers, and operators to manage numerous compliance hurdles and rising costs.
The industry, and particularly apartment owners and developers, must balance a wide array of concerns regarding project viability, regulatory cost and compliance at all levels of government.
View the NMHC and NAA Regulatory Reform chart, which details the regulatory issues we are currently working on.
Full DocumentView the NMHC and NAA Regulatory Reform Chart
- Yes In My Backyard (YIMBY) Act Passes Through U.S. House of Representatives
- Apartment Industry Scores Win with Passage of Bills that Aim to Remove Barriers to Housing Development
- NMHC Outlines Solutions to Address Housing Affordability Crisis
- NMHC, NAA and Coalition Express Concern Over Corporate Transparency Efforts
- House Passes Corporate Transparency Act that Would Burden the Multifamily Industry