On behalf of the apartment industry, NMHC commemorated the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Fair Housing Act (FHA) this week. The apartment industry supports the goals of the Fair Housing Act and is committed to creating diverse, inclusive and accessible communities.
As housing leaders and stakeholders across the country recognize the anniversary of FHA, NMHC looks forward to continuing to work with HUD and others to promote fair housing initiatives.
- NMHC and NAA Voice Strong Support for HUD’s Proposed Disparate Impact Rule
- NMHC and NAA to Weigh In on HUD Disparate Impact Rule
- HUD Proposes Changes to Fair Housing Rule
- NMHC and NAA Recognize Fair Housing Month
- NMHC and NAA Highlight the Apartment Industry’s Priorities Regarding Emotional Support Animals