On behalf of the apartment industry, NMHC commemorated the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Fair Housing Act (FHA) this week. The apartment industry supports the goals of the Fair Housing Act and is committed to creating diverse, inclusive and accessible communities.
As housing leaders and stakeholders across the country recognize the anniversary of FHA, NMHC looks forward to continuing to work with HUD and others to promote fair housing initiatives.
- NMHC and NAA Recognize Fair Housing Month
- NMHC and NAA Highlight the Apartment Industry’s Priorities Regarding Emotional Support Animals
- NMHC/NAA Meet with HUD to Discuss Program Improvements, REAC Update
- NMHC/NAA Makes Recommendations on Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Revisions
- 2018 Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Comment Letter