The NMHC Innovation Committee is excited to announce the first-ever NMHC Innovation Challenge! Do you have an idea that would make our apartments quieter? Then take the Innovation Challenge! Submit your idea through the link below and the Innovation committee will review it and pick a winner by October 1st.
The winner will receive two free tickets to OPTECH and will get to present the winning idea at that 2018 NMHC OPTECH Conference in Orlando.
It’s easy and free to submit and could help solve one of the most vexing problems facing our industry today: noise transmission through apartment walls, floors and ceilings.
NMHC has partnered with Ezassi, the leading innovation accelerating software company, to bring this first Innovation Challenge to the apartment industry. If you are interested in learning more about Ezassi please click here.
Good luck to everyone, may the best idea win!
- New NMHC White Paper Explores the Internet of Things and the Apartment Sector
- NMHC/NAA Send Letter to FCC Regarding High-Speed Internet Service Deployment
- A Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Issued for the Clean Water Act
- Senate Votes to Reinstate Net Neutrality Protections, House Approval Uncertain
- The Apartment of the Future… Today?