The NMHC Innovation Committee is excited to announce the first-ever NMHC Innovation Challenge! Do you have an idea that would make our apartments quieter? Then take the Innovation Challenge! Submit your idea through the link below and the Innovation committee will review it and pick a winner by September 26th.
The winner will receive two free tickets to OPTECH and will get to present the winning idea at that 2018 NMHC OPTECH Conference in Orlando.
It’s easy and free to submit and could help solve one of the most vexing problems facing our industry today: noise transmission through apartment walls, floors and ceilings.
NMHC has partnered with Ezassi, the leading innovation accelerating software company, to bring this first Innovation Challenge to the apartment industry. If you are interested in learning more about Ezassi please click here.
Good luck to everyone, may the best idea win!
- NMHC and NAA Lead Real Estate Coalition Against FCC OTARD Expansion
- NMHC June 2019 Comments to FCC Regarding OTARD
- NMHC Sponsors Innovative Housing Showcase on the National Mall
- Congress Presses Forward on Consumer Data Privacy
- Apartment Industry Faces Energy Efficiency Increases in Proposed ICC Codes