Leaders in Washington and nationwide continue to struggle with how to effectively provide answers to the country’s housing affordability challenges. Many NMHC members are already working with these officials to develop and provide solutions. The committee will help bring all these stakeholders together on a regular basis to share experiences and, ultimately, advance a wide range of industry solutions.
President and Managing Partner of Winn Development Larry Curtis serves as committee chairman. Curtis brings years of experience in the creation of affordable housing and historic rehabilitation development. Committee members represent the core of critical participants in the industry. They include developers, owners, managers, syndicators, lenders, and legal and accounting experts.
Questions? Please contact NMHC’s Dave Borsos or Matthew Berger.
- NMHC Leads Coalition Against California Rent Control Legislation
- NMHC Leadership Visits Washington
- NMHC and NAA Signal Support for the Affordable Housing Credit Improvement Act
- NMHC Unveils Growing Homes Together Digital Hub and Resource Center
- NMHC Participates in Successful Innovative Housing Showcase on the National Mall