NMHC is proud to announce that Chairman Ajit Pai of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) recently appointed Kevin Donnelly, NMHC's Vice President of Government Affairs, to a Broadband Deployment Advisory Committee (BDAC) working group. The Committee has tasked this group with exploring increasing broadband investment in low-income communities.
NMHC applauds Donnelly for his work thus far regarding telecommunications issues. We thank Chairman Pai and the FCC for involving us in this important working group and look forward to identifying solutions.
- NMHC Leads Industry Effort to Maintain Quality Broadband in Apartment Communities
- California Privacy Law Nears Implementation with Rules and Some Fixes Issued
- Improving Competitive Broadband Access Letter to FCC September 2019
- Data Compliance and Connectivity Concerns Mount
- National Multifamily Housing Council Issues Data Privacy and Protection White Paper