While not directly impacted by the regulatory obligations that the rule would impose, NMHC/NAA provided comments on the proposal in 2013. In part, we expressed concern regarding the indirect negative consequences that additional regulatory layers might create regarding delays in construction and permitting decisions for market participants.
For more details on the announcement, please see the related executive summary and fact sheet.
Questions? Please contact NMHC’s Lisa Blackwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NMHC and NAA Voice Strong Support for HUD’s Proposed Disparate Impact Rule
- NMHC and NAA to Weigh In on HUD Disparate Impact Rule
- HUD Proposes Changes to Fair Housing Rule
- NMHC and NAA Recognize Fair Housing Month
- NMHC and NAA Highlight the Apartment Industry’s Priorities Regarding Emotional Support Animals