The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) issued an Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (ANPR) today on modernizing the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). The ANPR is intended to solicit input on ways to modernize and transform the framework that OCC uses to evaluate depositories supporting low- and moderate-income neighborhoods. Through a series of questions, the ANPR will gather feedback regarding the existing regulatory approach, expanding CRA qualifying activities and changes to reporting requirements.
NMHC/NAA will work with its members to solicit ideas in response to the ANPR.
- New FHFA Director Turns Up the Heat on Housing Finance Reform
- FHFA Releases 2018 Scorecard Progress Report
- Though Cycle Moves into the Latter Stages, Apartment Industry Is Still Strong
- Bozzuto Group Advocates on Behalf of the Industry on Capitol Hill
- Senate Approves Mark Calabria for FHFA Director Position