The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) issued an Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (ANPR) today on modernizing the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). The ANPR is intended to solicit input on ways to modernize and transform the framework that OCC uses to evaluate depositories supporting low- and moderate-income neighborhoods. Through a series of questions, the ANPR will gather feedback regarding the existing regulatory approach, expanding CRA qualifying activities and changes to reporting requirements.
NMHC/NAA will work with its members to solicit ideas in response to the ANPR.
- EB-5 Legislation Introduced in Senate to Preserve Program
- NMHC, NAA and Coalition Express Concern Over Corporate Transparency Efforts
- FHFA Releases Annual Housing Report on the GSEs
- FHFA Releases Strategic Plan and Scorecard for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- House Passes Corporate Transparency Act that Would Burden the Multifamily Industry