The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) issued an Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (ANPR) today on modernizing the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). The ANPR is intended to solicit input on ways to modernize and transform the framework that OCC uses to evaluate depositories supporting low- and moderate-income neighborhoods. Through a series of questions, the ANPR will gather feedback regarding the existing regulatory approach, expanding CRA qualifying activities and changes to reporting requirements.
NMHC/NAA will work with its members to solicit ideas in response to the ANPR.
- 2020 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference Recap
- 2019 Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy
- Banking Regulators Issue Joint Proposed Rule Making for Community Reinvestment Act
- NMHC and NAA Applaud FHFA decision to Re-Propose Enterprise Capital Rule in 2020
- NMHC and NAA Discuss Market Conditions and Rent Control at FHFA Quarterly Meeting