I wanted to let you know about an upcoming event by the Up for Growth Coalition. The Coalition will be holding a panel discussion featuring Congressmen Steve Stivers (R-OH) and Denny Heck (D-WA), as well as a number of housing policy experts, including NMHC’s Caitlin Walter, VP for Research, who will discuss recently released NMHC/NAHB findings on the Cost of Regulations and housing demand research. The panelists will focus on the nation’s housing affordability challenges and potential policy solutions.
More information can be found below, but please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to see you there.
Cindy Chetti, SVP of Government Affairs - NMHC
A Briefing on the Nation’s Housing Shortage and Affordability Crisis
- Congressman Steve Stivers (R-OH)
- Congressman Denny Heck (D-WA)
- Mike Kingsella – Executive Director, Up for Growth National Coalition
- Clyde Holland – Chairman & CEO, Holland Partner Group & Chairman of the Board of Up for Growth National Coalition
- Caitlin Sugrue Walter – Vice President, Research, National Multifamily Housing Council
- John Tapogna – CEO, ECONorthwest
- Ali Solis – President & CEO, Make Room USA
- Liz Osborn – Senior Director, Congressional Relations, Enterprise Community Partners
- Sasha Marshall – Planner for the City of Houston, Housing & Community Development Department
Thursday, July 12th, 2018 | 12:00 – 1:00 P.M.
2043 Rayburn House Office Building