NMHC/NAA analysis of the draft Johnson-Crapo housing finance reform legislation. Looks at the multifamily specific aspects of the bill. Senate Banking Committee Chairman Tim Johnson, D-S.D., and Ranking Member Mike Crapo, R-Idaho, released the draft legislation to reform America’s housing finance system last month.
Full DocumentJohnson-Crapo GSE Reform Bill
- Enterprises Hire Financial Advisors as Next Step Towards Exiting Conservatorship
- FHFA Director Mark Calabria and HUD Secretary Ben Carson Testify Before Senate Banking
- FHFA Announces Enterprise Resources for LIBOR to SOFR Transition
- GNMA Announces Servicer Liquidity Facility for Multifamily
- FHFA Announces Changes to Duty to Serve Guidance for Fannie and Freddie