NMHC/NAA analysis of the draft Johnson-Crapo housing finance reform legislation. Looks at the multifamily specific aspects of the bill. Senate Banking Committee Chairman Tim Johnson, D-S.D., and Ranking Member Mike Crapo, R-Idaho, released the draft legislation to reform America’s housing finance system last month.
Full DocumentJohnson-Crapo GSE Reform Bill
- Treasury and FHFA Take First Step Towards Ending GSE Conservatorship
- A Closer Look at FHFA’s Guidance for Multifamily
- FHFA Director Announces New Multifamily Loan Purchase Caps at NMHC’s Fall Meeting
- NMHC Members Meet with Leading Lawmakers
- FHFA Director Mark Calabria Announces Plan to Revise Multifamily Loan Purchase Caps at NMHC’s Fall Meeting