NMHC/NAA analysis of the draft Johnson-Crapo housing finance reform legislation. Looks at the multifamily specific aspects of the bill. Senate Banking Committee Chairman Tim Johnson, D-S.D., and Ranking Member Mike Crapo, R-Idaho, released the draft legislation to reform America’s housing finance system last month.
Full DocumentJohnson-Crapo GSE Reform Bill
- NMHC and NAA Applaud FHFA decision to Re-Propose Enterprise Capital Rule in 2020
- NMHC and NAA Discuss Market Conditions and Rent Control at FHFA Quarterly Meeting
- Banking Regulators Issue Final HVCRE Rule
- FHFA Releases Annual Housing Report on the GSEs
- FHFA Releases Strategic Plan and Scorecard for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac