NMHC/NAA analysis of the draft Johnson-Crapo housing finance reform legislation. Looks at the multifamily specific aspects of the bill. Senate Banking Committee Chairman Tim Johnson, D-S.D., and Ranking Member Mike Crapo, R-Idaho, released the draft legislation to reform America’s housing finance system last month.
Full DocumentJohnson-Crapo GSE Reform Bill
- NMHC Leadership Visits Washington
- New FHFA Director Turns Up the Heat on Housing Finance Reform
- NMHC Members from the Hoosier State Advocate for Multifamily Issues
- Senate Approves Mark Calabria for FHFA Director Position
- White House Releases Housing Finance Reform Memorandum One Day After Sue Ansel Testifies at GSE Hearing on Capitol Hill