NMHC has partnered with One11 Advisors to create the first-of-its-kind 2020 Apartment Industry Technology Benchmarking Report. The report includes survey results from almost 50 technology leaders in the industry, representing companies with over 1.3 million apartment units, and is provided as a free member benefit to NMHC members.
The survey and report provide a valuable snapshot of how apartment companies are supporting technology and innovation in their companies, as well as what challenges and opportunities they face as they deploy technology more extensively into company systems. The information is valuable for apartment companies for benchmarking and for technology suppliers to better understand their customers concerns.
The survey and report also seek to assist in the evolution of technology in the apartment industry by providing data that highlights best practices and allows organizations to evolve their technology capabilities regardless of their size or resources. The report is comprised of the following sections:
- Demographics and Company Profiles;
- Reporting and Allocation of I.T. Resources;
- Innovation and Steering Committee;
- In-House/ Outsourced/ Co-Managed Applications;
- Property Management Systems;
- I.T. Challenges and Opportunities.
- Join NMHC at the Broadband Communities Summit
- FCC Unveils New Review of Multifamily Broadband Market
- Major Federal Data Privacy Bill Reintroduced, Potentially Reviving Debate
- Biden Aims to Boost Economic Competition, Looks at Multifamily Broadband
- President Biden Reaches Deal on Bipartisan Infrastructure Proposal