NMHC Compenstation Pulse Survey - 2021
Conducted from June 15 to June 28, 2021 the survey gathered 34 responses from HR professionals in NMHC's member database. The survey results are now available, which provide insight on the continued impact the pandemic has had on our industry’s 2021-2022 total compensation budgets and total rewards plans.
NMHC Compenstation Pulse Survey - 2020
Conducted from June 26 to July 13, 2020, the NMHC Compensation Pulse Survey gathered 94 responses from HR professionals in NMHC's member database. The survey results help you gain better insight on the impact COVID-19 has had on 2021 compensation budgets and total rewards plans.
Looking for more in-depth information? The full 2020 NMHC Compensation Survey is now available.
- NMHC Voices Opposition to PRO Act as Senate Considers Legislation
- NMHC Lends Support to Legislation that Counters PRO Act
- NMHC Joins Coalition to Oppose Joint Employer Provision Included in PRO Act
- Employer Mandates and Tax Credits Included in the Families First Coronavirus Act
- NLRB Issues Final Joint Employer Rule Favorable to Multifamily Industry